rate my team with proven GOLD mid price players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by afl_freak2, March 11, 2012, 11:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afl_freak2

def: goddard,deledio,j.grimes,malke​ski,lake,hargrave,b.ellis (BENCH: bugg and darley.)

mids:ablett,swan,selwood,D.tys​on,A.miles,magner.(BENCH sheil,treloar.)

ruck: sandilands,mcintosh (BENCH redden,giles)

forwards:franklin,fyfe,chapman​,martin,dangerfield,didak,D smith (BENCH j.cameron,couch

kilbluff1985

Did you know that Treloar, Magner and Didak are injured? think you have to many risky players.

Big_Cox14

QuoteDid you know that Treloar, Magner and Didak are injured?

Add Shiel to the list.

I think that you need to try to add a couple more premiums. Out of your team there are only 10 players that I would class as Premium. 7 mid-priced players is a lot. Maybe upgrade a couple of the mid priced players into Premiums. The aim is to try to have 22 premiums as quickly as possible and you only have a limited amount of trades to do this.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on March 12, 2012, 12:06:32 AM
QuoteDid you know that Treloar, Magner and Didak are injured?

Add Shiel to the list.

I think that you need to try to add a couple more premiums. Out of your team there are only 10 players that I would class as Premium. 7 mid-priced players is a lot. Maybe upgrade a couple of the mid priced players into Premiums. The aim is to try to have 22 premiums as quickly as possible and you only have a limited amount of trades to do this.

Why do people keep saying Shiel is injured?
He had his appendix out - that's not classed as an injury. He should be right as rain for round 1 - round 2 at the latest.

As for your other point, I completely agree with you BC. That team is going to be extremely risky. Maybe a couple of those risks will pay off, but it's likely that more won't.
Better off staying away from so many midpricers. I also don't rate Tyson for that price. There's cheaper options that will be just as good if not better.

Also, afl_freak, I saw you posted the exact same thing here:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/board,12.0.html

Why post twice? There's no point.

afl_freak2

sorry it was my first post and didnt know where i posted!! hence the reason for the 2nd post lol sorry guys :) yeah i see your point on to many mid price players..... but they are all proven and will avg between 80-90!! rookis in the forward line and backline are lucky to avg 60!! and as for injured players most of them will be playing round 1 or round 2 at the latest!! if u dont load up on mid priced players because its no good......... why pick any at all??? mid priced player who is every chance of being a gun again........ or same old same old rookis scoring 60 points????

afl_freak2

to many of the rookies are all up in arms at the moment!! other than a couple none are locks yet! lake,hargrave,malceski and grimes are all great players at their best....... at worst they will avg 75-80 for a couple of them and as for (rookie ellis 60) HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM none of these mid price players will hold the sub vest........... to many rookies will....or be subbed....

afl_freak2

sorry to keep posting hahahah i do remember a former DREM TEAM winner back on 2009 i think it was??? saying that he picked players that he thought would go up in value!! and thats what he did (whole lot of mid price players) more chance of being shafted by rooies than mid priced players who have been at the top before!!

quinny88

Quote from: afl_freak2 on March 12, 2012, 01:57:06 AM
sorry to keep posting hahahah i do remember a former DREM TEAM winner back on 2009 i think it was??? saying that he picked players that he thought would go up in value!! and thats what he did (whole lot of mid price players) more chance of being shafted by rooies than mid priced players who have been at the top before!!

But rookies cost 100-150k, mid pricers cost 200-450k.. Gonna waste alot of money if a mid priced player doesnt perform for you. Theres a reason most of them are down in price. Some are bargains but most are cheap because they are done with

afl_freak2

yeah but all of the mid price players are proven guns!! didak???? he will explode again this year and there will be a mad rush to get him before his 3rd game!! if rookies are the way to go..... why are people looking at one or 2 mid price players??? look how many people who are jumping all over porplyzia?!?! that bloke doesnt even score at his best!!! porps if a big waste!! all of 2-3 rookies will score well this year!!! in which case i have them anyway,the best of the best!!

afl_freak2

to many rookies and your asking for the sub vest week in week out!!

barnsey70

other than the obvious players who are injured its a good side.....
7 out of 10 !!

afl_freak2