Final Team Please Rate... Thanks

Started by greco272, March 12, 2012, 02:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greco272

Back - Goddard, Scotland, Shaw, Broughton, Lake, M.Clarke, Ellis (Wilkes, Bugg)

Mid - Ablett, Swan, Judd, Selwood, Clifton, Miles (McDonald, Magner)

Ruk - Cox, Giles (Redden, Stevenson)

Fwd - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, N.Riewoldt, Porpliza, Hampton, Treloar (Kerridge, Rowe)

Money Left - $40,500

Hey guys this is almost my finshed team but just thought i'd ask for a rating to see where i've gone wrong.

Im really not happy will GILES in the ruck i no this is very weak so maybe if you could see a change somewhere. Also my fwd rookies arn't great so they are subject to change.

Anyway let us know what you think.

Cheers guys!

oodmutler

Backs look very solid, with exception of Marty Clarke. Not sold on him, though should get game time...just not sold that he will score well enough at this stage.

Mids: Great! Only fault i could see, is 3 GWS too many? But surely you would've upgraded 1-2 by GWS bye.

Rucks: I prefer going two premium rucks, though some may disagree and prefer the one premium three rookies combination.

Fwds: Look good. I'd prefer Martin over Goodes, but that is simply personal preference.

Solid squad. My main goal from what you have there would be to find some $ to upgrade to two premium rucks.

Ringo

You need to make a decision between mids and rucks for team structure:
By going 4 prem mids you reduce cash available for Rucks as you can attest at the moment.  Your team but solution if you want 2 prem rucks is downgrade a mid prem and upgrade. Your decision.

Personally happy with 1 Prem 3 rooks structure but i will be initially playing Reddan on the ground based on NAB cup form.
With backs not sold on Broughton at the moment due to doubts about how much mid time he will get.  Would go Birchall or Adcock.

tor01doc

Clarke out for a rookie to free up cash for forwards. ? Darley or Smedts if he gets picked.

Very strong mids. Too strong?

1/3 rucks seems popular albeit a bit risky and trade hungry later on.

If you do the swap above and add cash and NRoo - $569700 - Chappy / Boomer / Dustbin - all look better than NRoo.

Also do you really need Judd?

The Supercoach

swap nroo with either sidebottom or danger

Shiftynev

Like the rucks (mines the same) but definatley start redden.
Not sure about goodes, he seems to be a slow starter but finishes the season strong.