unique side but i reckon it will go alright

Started by corzer03, March 12, 2012, 10:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corzer03

what do you guys reckon of this unique side:

cillers Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by corzer03. Salary cap left: $55,200.

Brett Deledio, Grant Birchall, Heath Grundy, Andrew Mackie, Ryan Hargrave, Brandon Ellis, Sam Darley
Billie Smedts, Tomas Bugg

Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Jack Redden, Trent Cotchin, Devon Smith, Clay Smith
Tom Ledger, James Magner

Dean Cox, Ivan Maric
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Patrick Dangerfield, Steele Sidebottom, Aaron Hall, Jeremy Cameron
Sam Kerridge, Tom Couch

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Some Unique Picks here in Grundy & Mackie. Hopefully the work out well for you, Not sure whether you will get many 100 pt games from Mackie.
Mids: Redden is also a unique pick as i haven't seen him in many team could be a difference maker.Will clay smith be in the start
Rucks: Don't like Maric i don't think he will score highly. i think you should find the money to at least updgrade to a Kreuzwr, Mcintosh or Minson
Fwds: great looking forward line.

Overall: I giive this team an 7/10 because of having a weak defence.

corzer03

i tinkered with my side a bit and now it looks like this which i reckon is better structured:

cillers Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by corzer03. Salary cap left: $12,000.

Heath Shaw, Chris Newman, Grant Birchall, Jed Adcock, Heath Grundy, Brandon Ellis, Sam Darley
Billie Smedts, Tomas Bugg

Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Jack Redden, Trent Cotchin, Clay Smith, Anthony Miles
Tom Ledger, James Magner

Dean Cox, Jonathan Giles
Jarrad Redden, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Steele Sidebottom, Patrick Dangerfield, Jeremy Cameron, Aaron Hall
Sam Kerridge, Tom Couch

tor01doc

You have somewhere between 10 and 15 premiums - depending what these radical picks do during the year.

They can't all fire so you are taking a risk.

It is exciting to be different and swim against the tide of popular well informed opinion, but it usually means a long season littered with sleepless nights asking yourself why was I so stupid.

Your call.

It will go all right but at the same time I'd love to see a team like this in one of my leagues.

Good luck.

corzer03

Quote from: tor01doc on March 13, 2012, 05:11:54 PM
You have somewhere between 10 and 15 premiums - depending what these radical picks do during the year.

They can't all fire so you are taking a risk.

It is exciting to be different and swim against the tide of popular well informed opinion, but it usually means a long season littered with sleepless nights asking yourself why was I so stupid.

Your call.

It will go all right but at the same time I'd love to see a team like this in one of my leagues.

Good luck.
i don't think there are many risks with this team but that's just my opinion so other peopel may see it differentley

tor01doc

Yes fair enough.

I think I saw your first side rather than the tinkered one.

That looks better.

Maric and Mackie out helps a lot.

Does look better.

corzer03

yea and i went redden over rockliff cause he is cheaper and will score just as much if not more imo