Quick Rate for a Rate!! Cheers

Started by oconnell, March 10, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would u rate my team out of 10??

5 or Below

oconnell

Please vote ^^ and also any if u have an criticism feel free to let me know!!!

Babylove

Overall pretty good team.  Smedts hasn't shown great form so far, so not a big fan, especially as a starter.  He's big value is as a dpp, but you'll need a link in the forward line for that to have value.  Stephensen also doesn't look to have great SC potential from a score perspective.  I personally prefer Redden who has shown a bit more.  Also watch both Pfeiffer & Magner.  Both are rookies and will need to be elevated before they can play seniors.

If you could have a look at mine if you get a chance would be appreciated.  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50303.0.html

felsty

really good side o'connell! pretty much the tried and true structure however i would save some money on pendles because you will definitely be able to pick him up cheaper during the year.. even by going down to say a swan or boyd you could save a lot of money and upgrade h.mac or even just save money for a quick and instant premium trade up

i like it but 9/10

GlassHarmonium

Very solid team, maybe a bit top heavy in the mids, could spread some money into the backs & forwards rather than having 3 rookies on the ground in both areas. rucks are good as long as hmac gets enough game time!

overall good effort 8.5/10

gotheroos!

thx for ur help.

defence, is fine. hope clarke does well.
mids fine, neale injured though
so is magner
rucks good
fwds, great guns, fine.

nice team 8.5/10