I think I'm there, please rate out of 10

Started by Zabs, March 09, 2012, 10:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zabs

Backs  - Goddard, Scotland, H Shaw, Lake, Clarke, Ellis, Darley ( Smedts, Bugg)

Mids - Gaj, Mitchell, J Watson, Selwood, ConIglio, Magner (Zorko, Gibson)

Ruck - Cox, H Mac ( redden, Giles)

Forward - buddy, Goodes, Fyfe, N Roo, Dangerfield, D. Smith, Saad ( couch, Walsh)

Babylove

I think your backs are okay.  I've gone with a similar structure of 3 premiums, 2 bargains & 4 rookies.  I haven't been sold on Smedts on his NAB cup form.  I think his worth comes if you get tomlinson in the forward line to have a forward/back dpp link.

Mids are okay.  Zorko has, appparently, had injury concerns which is why he hasn't played NAB cup to date.  If he doesn't play this round, then I would look to other rookie options, given that there are plenty out there for the midfield.

Rucks strong & standard I think.  Don't need to change anything here unless for injury.

Forwards have been good.  Walsh has been unimpressive so far this NAB Cup & I've never been a fan of N. Riewoldt, just think there are better options for that price.

Overall I'd say 8/10

johnnytheboy1

First of all it would be good if you told us how much your salary cap is.

Backs: The defence looks ok except for Lake is a risk if he scores well in Sundays game leave him in your team
Mids:  very strong lock those 4 premiums make the decision about the rookies once the nab cup is over.
Ruck: Looking good you will just need to make  a trade before round 11
Fwds:  great choice of forwards should do really well.

Overall: Guns,Mids  i give your an 8 out of 10 because it has a good Selection of   Guns,Mid Pricers & Rookies.

phiz3

Looks pretty solid.

Backs: Little worried about starting Clark, ellis and Darely. On current form you're looking at 3 scores at around 50.
Mids: Very strong.
Ruscks: Other than the bye, very strong
Fwds: It's a brave coach that picks Nroo after 2011, but if he finds 2010 form then he's a steal.

Also walsh on your bench has looked so far out of his depth during the NAB, even if he is picked he will not score well.

8/10 IMO

Here's mine if you have time have a look:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50291.0.html