My Team

Started by V23, March 05, 2012, 11:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V23

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated:

EDIT: Version 4 ($4,100 remaining)

Thanks

Ringo

Just make sure you have bye strategy in mind.
Def Round 13 You have Goddard, Delidio, Scotland and Birchall all with byes. (can you afford 2 donuts here)
Mids: Sound 3/3 strategy
Rucks: Prem and 3 rooks. Also consider Reddan as a possibility. Has looked good in NAB cup so far and may be a better option as cash cow than O or Rowe.
Forwards: Goodes, Pavlich and Chapman share the Round 12 bye. This may be oK for your compulsory donut.

Overall 8/10 due to bye issues.

Mutta

good team overall
maybe downgrade Birchall to a Lake or similar and downgrade a Chappy or Martin and then use cash to upgrade to a better ruck?

felsty

Awesome side! Love the picks however giles is def not up to it on the field IMO.. Better downgrading in backbone because there is plenty of downgrade targets Hargrave Lake etc an upgrade o get another prem Rick
Rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.15.html

Coneous

Awesome team, running the same strategy as me with the 3/3 mids and 1/3 rucks, love it! It's the way to go this year with the good list of rookie mids and rucks.. Take a closer look at the byes and how they effect you current fwds/def, might need 1 or 2 tweaks but looking very good, well done.. People will try and advise to change the ruck setup but IMO the three rookie ruck is the way to go, as is the 3/3 mid setup..

V23

tor01doc

What is V23?

Assuming Ellis will be upgraded by bye time - nice line down back. See why I went Adcock? R13 is a shocker for defenders.

Murphy v Swan was a flip of the coin for me. Selwood is a lock I reckon.

Only 1 ruck is risky. See several other threads. Hope Mummy has learnt to tackle because the tribunal have him in their cross hairs.

Super forwards on paper but average age must be pushing 201 and the medical team will be rubbing their hands together in anticipation of a lot of work.

Very solid with rucks being main reason I can only give you a 8.8 rather than a 9.2 out of a possible 10.

Nice.

connollc

Great balance, best team i have seen yet. The rookies are probably going to be a bit of a gamble but what can you do.

yangers95

Nice team mate, all i can say is i am unsure on the 3/3 midfield and 1/3 ruck but that is your call, other than that the only thing i can say is possibly porpus > rookie for some cash maybe

9/10