Some great comments already. Can you rate my team. Cheers

Started by connollc, March 08, 2012, 01:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connollc

Defenders
1. Goddard, B 2. Scotland, H  3. Shaw, H  4. Fisher, S  5. Lake, B  6. Clarke, M  7. Darley, S 
bench 23. Brown, L  24. Wilkes, B

Mids
8. Ablett, G (Captain) 9. Dal Santo, N 10. Murphy, M  11. Boyd, M  12. Dangerfield, P   13. Hampton, C   
bench 25. Neale, L  26. Baguley, M

Rucks
14. Leuenberger, M  15. Giles, J 
bench 27. Derickx, T 28. Stephensen, O

Forwards
16. Fyfe, N 17. Rioli, C 18. Martin, D  19. Cloke, T 20. Zorko, D 21. Smedts, B   
bench 22. Treloar, A 29. Williams, L 30. Staley, J

Please rate my team, as others i have not nailed down yound players

Cheers

felsty

B: great line. 3 prems out round 13 if you are worried by that.. clarke didnt look great
M: very strong! maybe too strong if it takes away getting good cash cows in..
R: giles. i dont get it. dont think he has shown anywhere near enough to think that he can be played on the ground.. redden a better option than o
F: cloke being a kpp yoyos a bit so i wouldnt touch him.. better off getting a proven premium. imo you need either goodes or franklin at least! zorko injured... also you have 3 bench players

first i would put danger in forwards for rioli.. then i would upgrade cloke to one of the two i said.. the rest of your money use to get a mid price ruck. west, kruze, hmac are all good options and should produce good scores

give mine a rate? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50071.msg669099.html#msg669099

V23

Defence: Very good - There are better options than Clarke, Brown and Wilkes, Ellis from Richmond for example.  If you are having trouble finding good rookie backmen consider switching Smedts to your back line and selecting a forward rookie instead (more quality rookie options in the forward line).

Midfield: Very good - I would move Dangerfield into your forward line at the expense of Cloke and pick up another rookie midfielder as that is where the best cash cows are.  May be better rookie options than Hampton and Baguley (Magner @ $94,700?).

Ruck: Good - A lot of people are going with the 1 and 3 approach so you're not alone.

Forward: Good - Not sold on Cloke and Rioli as premiums and doubt they will finish in the top seven forwards at the end of the season.  Zorko's currently injured so he may be a downgrade target for later on in the year.  Better options than Treloar, Williams and Staley.

8/10

If you'd like to return the favour and rate my team it would be appreciated - http://tinyurl.com/supercoach-team.

DCAK

Hi mate, here's my take on your team:

DEF: Ok, though Brown is yet to get a run for the Crows so need to prepare to replace him. Maybe Spurr/Ellis/Morris.
MID: 5 prems (nearly anyway)... Has Baguley even gotten on field for the Dons yet? Poor choice of rookie. Get on Magner now.
RUCK: It's a roll of the dice isn't it, but you're not on your own.
FWD: Where's Buddy? Cloke? Rioli? Zorko's injured. Smedts most likely not in Cats best 22. Treloar possibly injured. With you having 1 prem ruck you really should have a better FWD line than this. Poor FWD line.

I strongly suggest you remove 1 or 2 prems (Boyd/Danger) from your team and insert rookies, or maybe one of Hayes/Barlow.  That is where you will make your money. 
Use the money you save to fix your forward line.

Maybe you're trying to be different, if so, hats off for trying. But you asked for opinion and you got one!

connollc

Thanks for the ratings guys, fell that this has a bit more potential to make money.

Coments???

defenders
1. Goddard, B  2. Scotland, H  3. Shaw, H 4. Fisher, S 5. Lake, B  6. Ellis, B  7.  Darley, S 
23. Morris, S  24. Bugg, T

mids
8. Ablett, G  9. Dal Santo, N 10. Murphy, M 11. Boyd, M  12. Hoskin-Elliott, W 13.  Magner, J
25.  Yeo, E  26. Gibson, S

rucks
14. Leuenberger, M 15.  Sellar, J
27. Stephensen, O    28. Redden, J

forwards
16. Fyfe, N 17. Didak, A x 18. Martin, D 19. Goodes, A  20. Dangerfield, P  21. Couch, T  22.  Saad, A
29. 29. Williams, L  30. Kerridge, S

Any obvious problems would be well appreciated.

Cheers.

felsty

Looks good until you get to rucks and forward. Go for guns and rooks dude! Not has beens like Sellar and Didak. Get Franklin in!!!!!!!!!