Rate for rate, good feel about this team, 14 guns.

Started by JamesHarden13, March 13, 2012, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; B.Goddard, H.Shaw, G.Birchall, G.Broughton, J.Adcock, B.Ellis, T.Bugg (S.Darley, B.Smedts)

Mids; G.Ablett, M.Murphy, A.Swallow, C.Masten, C.Smith, A.Miles (T.Ledger, J.Magner)

Rucks; S.Mumford, J.Redden (J.Giles, O.Stephenson)

Forwards; L.Franklin, A.Goodes, N.Fyfe, D.Martin, L.Adams, A.Saad, A.Kennedy (D.Zorko, S.Kerridge)

6k leftover, went guns and rookies approach, with the exception of Masten as i feel this is his year, three prem midfield approach also. Give your view on my team, thoughts and a rate would be good! cheers lads, leave a link and ill return the favor.

nicw98

Great team. My only issue is Masten, i know that he has been great in the NAB cup but he can either average 100-90 or 30-50 its a risk but ur choice. If you decide to trade him downgrade one of your defender premiums to Hargrave,Lake or Conca then with the cash upgrade Masten. Otherwise a great team 8.7/10.

Here is my team http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50677.0.html

tor01doc

Appropriate that this team has THIRTEEN guns!

Love spread of byes down back.

Swallow before Selwood? Very interesting.  ???

Adams will be a POD about whom I know very little. GO for it.

All the very best

13!

spasticnut

11-12 premmiums mate broughton and  Adcock arent premiums.....yet :)

tor01doc

I reckon Broughton is and Adcock could would should be.

Adams ain't.

Maybe a poll - how many premiums in this team

14?

::)

johnnytheboy1

There is only $7000 difference between broughton and Birchall so why is one a premium and the other isn't.
Anyway you have an impressive enough team
Backs Great depth here but you could downgrade Adcock to a Lake,Hargrave or Dempsey to save money
Mids: Masten is a good pick i think he will do alright this year if he stays clear of injury otherwise you have a decent midfield
Rucks: Another team that has gone for Redden. Just need to hope he scores like he did in the NAB Cup then you will be able to upgradie once he has made you enough money.
Fwds: Another unique in l..Adams may step up this year.fwds are good enough.

Overall your team has good balance and should do well. 12 Guns plus a couple of unique picks makes a strong Team i give you an 8.5/10

Please Rate my team
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50052.0.html