If you like to criticise others......

Started by PowerBug, March 03, 2012, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

..... then read my team!

Backs: Goddard , Scotland , Shaw , Hanley , Ellis , Mohr , Webberley << Darley , Blee >>

Mids: Pendlebury , Ablett , PRIDDIS!!!! , WINGARD!!!! , Clifton , Pfeiffer << Neale , Magner >>

Rucks: Cox , McEvoy << Giles , Stephensen >>

Fwds: Franklin , Goodes , Gray , Kennedy , Saad , Cameron , Hampton << Smedts , Couch >>

Cash left: Alot, incase i need to upgrade certain players i've left a fair bit in my bank.

felsty

Start by upgrading gray and kennedy! Probably with the cash you will save downgrading pendlebury because there is no point getting him in when he WILL go down in price plus the money you have left over. Same can be said with cox.. Just way to flimsy forward line. The rest is good.. Your team is hampered by those top picks. Forward and defense premiums are much cheaper and can be covered easy but the top line rucks and miss will surely go down in price

Torpedo10

PB, Pretty good all round team but I'd get rid of webberley for a rookie and use cash to upgrade either Gray or Kennedy to Premo and Pfeiffer to a decent rookie mid like Tom Mitchell or Mitchell Grigg or if u want to go pricer then go Dom Tyson or Coniglio.

PowerBug

Anyone else?? I'm no supercoach genius.

DCAK

Hi mate, what they said, oh, and stop shouting (PRIDDIS!!!! WINGARD!!!). But seriously, spend the cash mate, your team is a bit light on and you'd most likely lose to a good team early on and if your league is a quality comp that could wreck your season. Though to contradict what has been said about your ruck, I like what you've got so I think leave it as is.

Ringo

PB Not a bad team.
Backs: Sound Nice unique pick with Hanley.
Mids: I would go Swan rather than Pendles but just personal.  Pendles has a very hig B/e 130 (from memory I think maybe someone can confirm for me) for first 2 rounds so may go down in value. Wary on Wingard due to Primus comments about his fitness and as susch suspect he may be a vest candidate early on.  Maybe an early downgrade target, Do not selection of Priddis as he is super consistent.
Rucks: Very Sound - Maybe look at Reddan as a possible bench option.  IMO has been the best looking rookie ruck in NAB cup and will be starting ruck till Lobbe comes back so big potential cash gain early.
Forwards: Think you need another prem in there by upgrading a rookie if you believe Gray and Kennedy will be ok for you. Have had gray myself for the last 2 years (not this year) very rollercaoster ride.  Kennedy may increase output with LeCras injury.

Blaircam

I'm with the rest - I think you really need a bit more firepower in your forwards.
I'd reconsider upgrading Gray/Kennedy. Possible options to consider (since you have cash at bank) Fyfe and/or Chappy.

PowerBug

Kennedy >> Sidebottom
Cameron >> Pavlich

Haven't done it on actual SC yet, just on paper, but do those two sound right??

Ringo

Both Sidebottom and Pav will share the bye with Goodes in Round 12. Not sure whether you have factored that in or not. Maybe look at Boomer or Dangerfield to cover byes.  Buddy and Gray share the round 13 bye.

PowerBug

Quote from: Ringo on March 07, 2012, 09:51:06 PM
Both Sidebottom and Pav will share the bye with Goodes in Round 12. Not sure whether you have factored that in or not. Maybe look at Boomer or Dangerfield to cover byes.  Buddy and Gray share the round 13 bye.
Yeah, no real option in Rd 11 bye. :( Higgins even. :-\

Ringo

Have you considered Boomer with Round 11 bye.