Final Team?

Started by John Flake, March 13, 2012, 07:46:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Flake

I think my team may be finished.  I haven't considered the byes, so don't worry about them.  What do you think?
Thanks,

colmullet

pretty well balanced, if ya get ya rookies right you should be fairly set

nicw98

Great team with a lot of good premiums. Maybe downgrade one of your defender premiums to Hargrave, Lake or Conca and also downgrade one of your forward premiums to Porps. Then with the cash upgrade one of your midfield rookies to a premium depending on how much many you have.

spasticnut

Mate i reckon drop scotland for Lake and upgrade one of your midfielders, or your 2nd ruck, also think about getting Cox as 1st ruckman, and you will be set. 9/10

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Strong Backline but 4 of your 5 gun players have the bye in round 13
Mids: Just need to make sure you pick the right rookies on the field
Rucks: 1 prem 3 rookie set up should work out well.
Fwds: Has Good depth with Martin at F5.

Overall.This is strong and has good depths Round 13 will hurt your team when you cop a few donuts i give an 8/10

Ringo

Only issue I see with team and if you are comfortable with it is 4 of the 5 premium defenders have the bye in Round 13.   This will result in at least 2 donuts in this line which may be costly if going for overall.
Apart from this reasonably strong team 8/10

essendon33

If i werent worried about the byes this is a near perfect team. As long as your rookies are good to go round 1 you should be sweet. The only thing I would consider is there is more $$ to make in other areas besides the rucks. Having 3 rookies in there may be dangerous as if one gets dropped you loose a bit of cash considering a back rookie may score quickly and earn more...

Thanks for the rate as well :)... Champion

tor01doc

It'll bye bye overall come round 13 bye if Ellis shines and you don't change your backs.

Also if your wildest dreams come true and your GWS rookies down back kill it all year, you'll get 7 donuts! Unless Smedts gets a game in which case it could be 6.

Other than that a great team.