Rate my team! thanks (picture)

Started by david_89, March 07, 2012, 07:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david_89

constructive criticism would be great thanks fellas

fever

how much cash left? your fwds are too thin.

goddard needs to be in the backline. replace grimes with him. same with forward line, put danger in there for christensen.

barlow has looked ordinary so far this preseason, so keep an eye on him. as far as replacements for the players mentioned i'd look at swan/ablett and a rookie like pfeiffer.

needs some work man, but ur not too far off.

felsty

Upgrade grimes. Get a super premium mid. Upgrade Sylvia an Christensen. If you need money downgrade Clarke an porps to rookies or alternatively swap Mcevoy for kruze
Rate mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.30.html

johnnytheboy1

Backs: Your defence too thin with many mid priced players and not enough premiums your F3 should be averaging 100 not sure whether suckling will. so i agree with fever who says to upgrade grimes.
Mids:You only have one cash cow on the field. you should have at least 2. As you have Dangerfield in the Mids Goddard should be in Defence.
Rucks 2 premiums should score well.
Fwds: Sylvia is quite incosistent and seems to get suspended so he is a unique in your team. I think you would be better off with Goodes, Stevie J or Even Brent Harvey.

Overalll: Your team has problems at the moment but you only can fix these by the advise given by me and other people on here.
I give your team a 7/10

Ringo

First problem I see with this team is there is no Permanent Captain.  Without having Ablett, Swan, Pendles in your team will be giving away points to other teams who have a permanent Captain set. Just retinker the mids - Goddard should be in Defence and Dangerfield in Forwards. Goddard to replace Grimes and Dangerfield to replace Sylvia or Christensen. See if you can work Ablett or Swan to mids.

At the moment because of absence of Perm Captain and weak forwards. 6.5/10