Please rate and provide feedback

Started by Capper, March 06, 2012, 07:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Ok, so i have lost count of what version this team is so here goes.

Backs - HShaw, GBirchall, RConca, BLake, JPitt, RHargrave, MClarke, TBugg, SDarley
Mids - DSwan, GAblet, MBoyd, JPolec, LNeale, JMcDonald, JMagner, SHogan
Rucks - DCox, ASandilands, JGiles, JRedden
Fwds - AGoodes, LFranklin, PChapman, MPavlich, GRohan, ASiposs, JPorplyzia, JBruce, TCouch

Others in and out of the team Include SGibson, BWilkes, JWebberley, LBrown, LParker, BEllis, SMorris, ASaad, OStephensen, DSmith, CHAmpton

Please provide feedback and borrow my ideas if you want

$25K left

quinny88

Backs are really light, need 3 prems at the very least
Mids are strong
Rucks are very strong, i like seeing sandi in there, if he can stay injury free he will score massively once again
Forwards very strong also

get another prem in the back and its a 9.5/10

the captain

Get rid of Conca, Pitt, Polec, Rohan and Siposs. Bring in Saad, and at least another back premium, then rookies to fill the other spot. Then if you have money get another premium, probably mid or back.

Capper

Was generally trying to get peoples thoughts on the mid pricers that i have picked. To me Parker is a sleeping giant ready to break free, Polec as welll. rohan maybe in SC not so much DT.
Will probably go either Lake or HArgraves, dump clarke and Pitt, get Goddard and a couple of rookies
If Porps gets through this weekend he is in, Siposs will stay as well

Wild Thing

tabs,
If Parker is a sleeping giant, ready to break free, how is he not in your team?  I agree that Polec is loaded with talent, but getting into the Brisbane midfield of Rockliff, Redden, Rich, Black, Polkinghorne etc might prove difficult this year.  Porplyzia could be a gun, but he's only played 20+ games once in the last 6 years, that's a massive concern for me.  Brandon Ellis needs to work his way into your team, probably for Pitt.  You really need to get another premium defender in there (Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Deledio, Fisher etc.)  I'm not sold on Siposs is the go either, with St Kilda having a lot of forward options this year (Riewoldt, Koschitzke, Milne, Schneider, Saad, Milera, Cripps, Stanley) so there will be hot competition for spots.

Good luck

Capper

Quote from: Wild Thing on March 07, 2012, 03:20:09 PM
tabs,
If Parker is a sleeping giant, ready to break free, how is he not in your team? 

Currently cant afford him, have moved a couple of players around and will update the team shortly

fever

yeah as others said you gotta do something about that backline

Capper

Updated line up

Backs - HShaw, GBirchall, BGoddard, BLake, BEllis, LBrown, TBugg, SDarley, JWebberley
Mids - DSwan, GAblet, MBoyd, JPolec, LNeale, JMcDonald, JMagner, SHogan
Rucks - DCox, ASandilands, JGiles, JRedden
Fwds - AGoodes, LFranklin, PChapman, MPavlich, GRohan, ASiposs, JPorplyzia, JBruce, TCouch