Starting to come together

Started by JamesHarden13, March 07, 2012, 10:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesHarden13

Backs; Goddard, shaw, birchall, heppell, hargrave, ellis, bugg (wilkes, brown)

Mids; ablett, dal santo, Murphy, rockliff, hogan, Clifton (magner, Gibson)

Rucks; mcevoy, giles (redden, Stephenson)

Forwards; buddy, goodes, fyfe, Martin, dangerfield, smith, saad (kerridge, couch)

1800 dollars left!
Suggestions, rates, critisicm all welcome!

tor01doc

1. Start on the court for a change.

2. Is Heppell going to keep up last year's form with added attention? Adcock is interesting.

3. Like Rockliff. No Pie mids?

4. No 'top 4' ruck? Coxandi Mummyleue?

5. Like your forward line.

Looks good enough.

Best of luck.

JamesHarden13

1. I score better off the bench.

2. I believe he possibly could do a fyfe of last year?

3. I believe Pendles is over priced and that swan will decline this year, just my opinion though.

4. Is leuy really top four ruck man though? Him and Mcevoy are about even in my books.

5. Cheers mate!

tor01doc

1. Yes. Bit weird though.

2. He could.

3. Yes and no. Just my opinion too - you get what you pay for.

4. Yep - fair enough.

5. Keep the change.

felsty

B: great line but be wary of hargrave. I almost got sucked in as well.. to me there is no point getting anyone over $200k unless they are a keepers. is he?
M: very strong. dont think dal can get better than last year. rockliff could be interesting with a tag.
R: not very strong. you would be hoping mcevoy ups his average a lot because giles hasnt shown enough to be on your field imo
F: great line again but again be wary of danger. he has burnt me too many times before!

all in all a pretty strong side with probably the right amount of risk! 8.51/10
rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50071.0.html

JamesHarden13

I decided to downgrade Murphy to zorko and sit him on the bench and start magner and use te cash to upgrade Stephenson to mummy? Thoughts?

tor01doc

More balanced.

Murphy only averaged 6 more per game than Mummy last year.

JamesHarden13

Murphy is an absolute gun though and may close the gap on Pendles this year, I kinda don't wanna do it!

tor01doc

Go with your gut. I like Murphy too but feel rucks are a waste of a trade later so will try and set and forget.