Rate it, comments encouraged - I'll return the favour of course.

Started by Coneous, March 07, 2012, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coneous

Here it is, I have opted for the 3/3 mids, figure thats where the best rookies are and they will give me the best milk...

Let me know what y'all think.

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, G. Birchall, G. Broughton, J. Adcock, B. Ellis, T. Bugg (S. Morris, B. Smedts)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, J. Selwood, K. Stevens, D. Smith, A. Miles (L. Neale, J. Magner)
RUC: A. Sandilands, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, J. Redden)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, P. Chapman, D. Martin, P. Dangerfield, D. Pfeiffer, A. Saad (S. Kerridge, T. Couch)
CASH LEFT: $200

tor01doc

Very nice team.

2nd ruck might work, then again might not. Your call.

3/3/ mids are great.

Adcock helps spread for bye time, so good thinking there.

Forwards excellent.

Too much money left!

9.2/10 - 0.7 off for HMac. 0.1 off for not using all your salary cap.  ;D

fever

felsty

Awesome side! Great structure! Love the pick of adcock.. Tried to fit him in myself but I couldn't :( mids are perfect! Same with rucks. Hamish will nail it don't worry ;) forwards I don't like chappy and danger. Chappy because of injury and danger because of his yo yo scores!! All in all a very strong side 9/10
Return the favour? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.30.html

Coneous

Thanks mate, appreciate that you noticed my efforts for the byes as well.

I was going to go with 1/3 ruck line but I have chickened out, cant trust Redden or Giles to consitantly hit above 70, so cant justify the gamble, Hmac should give me a bit more, maybe take back #1 spot at the NM and be a keeper, if not I'll just have to upgrade him when the rookies are ripe.

I really think I deserve a +0.1 for the getting so close to $0 lol 

Thanks again.

Coneous

Thanks Felsty and Fever..

I think Adcock is really set for a ripper year, plus he is great cover for the byes..

You've picked the 2 ?'s i have in my side Fever, well done.. I am just taking the punt really, was between Danger and Sidehoop for the 400k-500k and I have picked danger on the early good run, hopefully he can build his confidents and continue on.. I just cant not pick Chappy, he has had a full pre season and is raring to go after playing last year injured, but yes he worries me.

Thanks guys!