2012 W15 Preseason Challenge Cup: Other Week 3 Scores

Started by c4v3m4n, March 17, 2012, 01:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I'm pretty sure that Boyd was our captain, not Boak. ;)

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on March 18, 2012, 12:35:22 AM
I'm pretty sure that Boyd was our captain, not Boak. ;)

My apologies PB. Fixed. :)

c4v3m4n

All sheets and scores from today and yesterday are now up for all to see! ;D

Looks like we are for some mighty big scores this week, and perhaps a few surprises. Wolves, for one, have managed 6 centurions out of 8 players. :o

Also, I am subbing Judd on for Clifton. :)

Ziplock

armadillos are sitting well ahead, with scotland and robinson still to come. Looks like a white wash, thanks mainly to captain boyd ;)

ossie85

honestly rb, your midfield has slayed me.

Jones wasn't even named in your original side lol

roo boys!

Haha I might win this one! :D

Harper not a bad choice for the captaincy..going well. With Ziebell not playing that means Carrots comes into the midfield doesn't it? He's on 50 at HT :)

I've got my team on 861 before the start of the North vs Blues game, with Harper (C, 38 at HT), Carrots? (50 at HT), Edwards (42 at HT) and Sam Wright (23 at HT) to come.

Jamison and Pedo not playing, to go with Ash McGrath's donut as well...3 donuts in defence and Harper captain yet I am still heading for a big score! Imagine if I'd played a full strength side :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on March 18, 2012, 03:30:39 PM

Harper not a bad choice for the captaincy..going well. With Ziebell not playing that means Carrots comes into the midfield doesn't it? He's on 50 at HT :)

I've got my team on 861 before the start of the North vs Blues game, with Harper (C, 38 at HT), Carrots? (50 at HT), Edwards (42 at HT) and Sam Wright (23 at HT) to come.

Jamison and Pedo not playing, to go with Ash McGrath's donut as well...3 donuts in defence and Harper captain yet I am still heading for a big score! Imagine if I'd played a full strength side :P

The Wolves did indeed (provisionally) win! Even with 3 players out. :o

I'm a little scared by the potential a 'full-strength' Wolves squad might have.... :P

Justin Bieber

ossie85

PowerBug

Go the Armadillos!! 2nd highest score only to the Reindeers, but they are allowed to beat us coz they have Matt Priddis. :D :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: PowerBug on March 19, 2012, 05:15:51 PM
Go the Armadillos!! 2nd highest score only to the Reindeers, but they are allowed to beat us coz they have Matt Priddis. :D :P

Actually the Armadillos have the 3rd highest score now...the Warriors just overtook you. ;)

All provisional results are up for the week, thanks to all who participated.

Once the SC scores have been released, I will readjust all the scores and announce ALL of the pre-season results. :D

roo boys!

Quote from: c4v3m4n on March 19, 2012, 02:08:40 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on March 18, 2012, 03:30:39 PM

The Wolves did indeed (provisionally) win! Even with 3 players out. :o

I'm a little scared by the potential a 'full-strength' Wolves squad might have.... :P
Don't forget I had Harper captain as well ;)

Purple 77

Think Franklin being captain got me over the line against c4!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on March 19, 2012, 09:45:29 PM
Think Franklin being captain got me over the line against c4!

Yeah, good captain choice. Mine failed. :(

roo boys!

Mine wasn't a complete failure - I still won and the kid got a go at something new :)

Love Harper :-*