Rate my Team

Started by LachbobFistyboy, December 21, 2011, 12:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sundown24

Tapscott is in the rehab group for a while longer with Melbourne

LachbobFistyboy

After watching the NAB Cup games that have been on these past weeks I have made some changes to the team, admittedly they are a bit risky as they include a number of rookies however I think that they have potential to pay off - let me know what you think. Here's my team after this weekend's round of the NAB Cup:

DEF: Goddard. B, Deledio. B, Birchall. G, Wojcinski. D, Selwood. A, Tomlinson. A, Ellis. B (Boumann. J, Lockyer. J)

MID: Pendlebury. S, Mitchell. S, Gibbs. B, Hayes. L, Christensen. A, Coniglio. S (Smith. C, Neale. L)

RUC: Leuenberger. M, West. T (Rowe. S, Stephensen. O)

FWD: Franklin. L, Cloke. T, Milne. S, Brown. J, Darling. J, Porplyzia. J, Smith. D (Kennedy. A, Frank. A)

rizza1

you got way to many mid pricers

5/10 wont score that well

felsty

Quote from: rizza1 on March 05, 2012, 04:40:47 PM
you got way to many mid pricers

5/10 wont score that well
insightful rizza :P lol

B: YYYNN??N?
M: N?Y?NYYY
R: YNN?
F: Y?NNNYY?N

downgrade selwood and upgrade wojo for starters
pendleburys price should go down at some point so pick him up then. downgrade to swan? like gibbs as a unique but think hayes will take too long to get used to the pace again. christensen should be in forwards and as about your 5th def maybe!
rucks leuey is good but hasnt shown much preseason, west isnt premium status and better blokes around his price range (h.mac, kruze)
dont like the consistency of cloke or milne. brown is injured and misses the first few games. darling is a bad price to pick up better off downgrading and porps is good for your 5th forward

overall a 5/10 lot of work to do