How Many DT Accounts Can You Have?

Started by Chelskiman, March 04, 2012, 05:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

best way to look at it is "if u get caught r u prepared to serve the punishment"

upthemaidens

it shouldnt matter if you get caught or not..  you should just not do it!!
  just cause u dont get caught stealing money from ya grandma doesnt mean its the RIGHT THING to do.....

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on March 12, 2012, 08:50:21 PM
  just cause u dont get caught stealing money from ya grandma doesnt mean its the RIGHT THING to do.....
I never had a grandma :(

RiOtChEsS

im sure ur old enough now to have realized we dont all follow the same set of rules...

dont misinterpret my morals here its just reality, what i was trying to do was subtly tug at the moral fibre of those considering it ;)

upthemaidens

Quote from: Marcz on March 13, 2012, 01:34:58 AM
im sure ur old enough now to have realized we dont all follow the same set of rules...

dont misinterpret my morals here its just reality, what i was trying to do was subtly tug at the moral fibre of those considering it ;)
im old enough to know that someone who doesnt know the difference between right and wrong, is not gunna get subtle persuasion...
  i would say their are people that make a new team every week to go for the weekly prize on top of the 50 odd starting teams they have to go for overall.
yes i know the human condition is to cheat or lie for reward if they can get away with it.

RiOtChEsS

haha yep and if u think about it too much... it will do ur head in

cant fix the worlds problems mate but u can poke fun at them :D

Justin Bieber