Have A GEEZ! And have a say!

Started by MartyNadort, March 06, 2012, 10:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MartyNadort

BACKLINE - Goddard, Deledio, H.Shaw, Broughton, Lake, M.Buntine, M.Clarke (B.Ellis, B.Wilkes)

MIDS - Pendles, GAJ, J.Selwood, Zorko, Shiel, L.Brown, (T.Mitchell, J.McDonald)

RUCKS - Mumford, Krezuer (Stephenson, Giles)

FORWARDS - Buddy, Goodes, Martin, Cloke, JBrown, Smedts, Treloar (Saad, Dickson)

Salary $20,200

John Flake

Hey Marty,

Your backline is taking shape nicely.  My only suggestions are perhaps downgrade Buntine for Bugg or someone similar.  Bugg seems to be doing really well and is about $80k cheaper.  I personally don't expect Wilkes to play all that much, and if he does then don't expect scores in excess of 60.  Marty Clarke wasn't too impressive against Melbourne, so monitor him closely.

I plan on picking up Pendlebury during the year when he is hopefully $50k cheaper.  Choose better rookies.  Both Zorko and Shiel are currently injured.  I don't think Brown and Mitchell will play too often.  And McDonald has been really ordinary.  Try guys like Neale, Magner, Gibson and Koby Stevens.

Good ruck selections.

You're probably aware but Brown will miss the first three weeks of the season, so consider trading him.  Ballantyne might be a nice pick.  $7k cheaper than Brown, will play in the midfield this season, and has put up good numbers in the preseason.  I think Brown will have to contend with three defenders even when he returns.  Otherwise good line.

Good effort and not too far from a solid team.

MartyNadort

Do you know any other good rookies that seem to be racking up the possesions and possibly points in the AFL season??

MartyNadort

Hey guys stuck on this team is their anyone injured or anyone I should get rid of.... Options appreciated :)

tor01doc

Brown's face is made of lace.

Delidio had a hammy that let go - a bit anyway. Should be OK to go.

I can only see 12 genuibne keepers. Most well balanced teams have 13 - 14.

Lake could be risky.

Pendles too rich for now. Go Swan and save?

C.Judd3Votes

Yeah Brown is injured, miss a few games. Otherwise, strong in all areas. Expect to be competitive.