Best Round 11 Defender Prem to start

Started by Torress, March 03, 2012, 02:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which prem round 11 defender to start with....

Johncock 465k
Bob Murphy 487k
Hurn 446k
Adcock 490k
Hanley 447k
Gilbee 402k
Tambling (joke) 318k
Hargrave 280k
Lake 286k
McMahon 441k
Waters 389k

Torress

i can't really pick one of these. i kinda have to atm with bye structuring but i'm pretty much going to pick one round 11 keeper in defence anyway. otherwise i'll cop massive donuts over R12/R13.

i'm sure others are thinking the same, or maybe like me hoping hargrave or lake step up to keeper land!

JamSainter

Well imo I am using the wait & see approach regarding Round 11 bye premium defenders. First defence spot I upgrade will be going to the best at the time of upgrading.

Torress

i'm all for that but i really want my first upgrade to happen in the mids? so i'd rather get this pick out of the way.

atm adcock is very much on top. i voted him and lake. 

JamSainter

Adcock or Muprhy at the moment for me.

PICCOLLO

For the dick jokes alone...you know who to pick.

Torress

Colliwobblers

adcock and hurn were my picks, you dont have to have a round 11 premium defender tho you can have 3 and 2 of the other two bye rounds, one will score you a donut in thier bye round, but as we all know you get 2 compulsory donuts anyway so make one of them the defender you actually want that you know will score better over the ten rounds until the bye, if he scores 10 more a game than your round 11 premium will then you have paid for the donut before you get it anyway

make sense?