I will rate yours....if you rate my team (its also a pic!)

Started by BB67th, March 03, 2012, 09:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Alright guys this is my second attempt at making a team now after Browny going down injured and Butcher being on fire kicking lots of Port goals I've changed a few things around. I think Butcher will tear it up this year with lots of his goals being vital for Port which = lots of sc points (hopefully). Please leave a comment on my team and a link to yours so i can rate it.

Thanks in advance guys.

the captain

I'm not a fan of Dangerfield. I wouldn't risk him again, so either upgrade or downgrade him. Probably then upgrade/downgrade lake with the money you have, depending on how his NAB cup is.  Watch Grimes' injury, but he does seem to get injured quite often, so he could also be a risk.

Really good teams apart from that.

BB67th

I reckon this year will finally be the break out for Dangerfield with a new coach hopefully implementing a new game plan. Will be watching further into Nab Cup though to see how it goes.

ando_10

backs: good. grimes recent injury though puts a big red cross through him. yes it was only a minor injury but still just proves nothing has changed on the injury front for grimsey the rest is fine monitor lake in todays game.

mids: really good im not a huge fan of the 4 premium setup but thats your choice could easily work for you

rucks: faultless

forwards: interesting havent seen cloke in many teams he could be one that makes or breaks you dangerfield has got to break out fantasy wise at some stage you would think and hopefully for you thats this year.

overall: good team unsure about the bank balance though you might be able to by your players pizzas after the game with the remaining coin you have ;) haha

8.5/10  heres mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49704.0.html

picklez

Dangerfield is a bit iffy. He's been up and down for a while.
Great team though!

biggooters

felsty

Backs: gotta get rid of grimes surely.. kid cant take a trick. id be downgrading lake and upgrading grimes to a premium as i see lake as a good downgrade option once he starts getting back into his premium scores!
MIDS: very strong! not much to be said
RUCKS: same as mids, perfect!
fwds: downgrade butch and put money somewhere else imo.. the guy still needs to prove himself against some of the better defenders in the competition..

8.5/10 overall a strong side

rate mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49753.0.html

Colliwobblers

DEF: Very good, watch Clarke over the next nab games, he looked lost out there and did not do much. Grimes and Lake both carry risk but huge reward at thier prices.
MID: Flawless forget about it, lock it away and leave it alone :)
RUCK: Great, HMac still has it, bit of a risk but remember regardless how good goldy is SO IS HMac !
FWD: With Gray moving to the midfield more and Ebert Brad there to improve the midfield Butcher will get more ball too i would think thats a smart pick. Dangermouse for me is riskier than lake and grimes put together becasue he keeps on being "supposed" to break out but then doesnt!!!! (he is in my team at the moment tho :) ) probably will be the only weak point in the whole team if he fails to perform as your 4th FWD but great fwd line too if he does.

Team: Solid 8.8/10 bit off for danger lake grimes hmac risk factors...

GL

Have a vote here for me if you would be so kind, thanks

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49748.0.html

johnnytheboy1

Def I would watch Lake goes today before making the decision to lock him into your team. Jack grimes is also a injury risk/High reward player as mentioned in a previous post:
Mis: Superb. would just look at maybe replacing 2 of your rookies Shiel & Mitchell
Fwds: Dangerfield & Butcher played real well in there matches yesterday so they could be breakout out players this year.

Overall  Your team has good uniques  and quite a few mid pricers but the negative is that you only have 11 premiums and $100.00  I give a 8.5/10 

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49573.0.html