Please rate my team! All advice welcome! (Image)

Started by joel_thornton45, March 04, 2012, 06:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel_thornton45

I personally think that my team is looking pretty good but who knows you guys prob have a better idea than me!

quinny88

Pretty nice side. Personally I would scrab jimmy and upgrade the ruck department

Ringo

You have obviously gone heavy in the mids department and this comes at the expense of other lines. Personally do not like this approach as imo you limit the rookies who will make you cash, This year will be no exception where mids will be your best cash cows. Your Teamand strategy though.
Backs: Sound
Mids: Very Strong - I would take Swan over Pendles - both will score the same and Swan is $40k cheaper. 5 prem mids though.
Rucks: Ok. Looking at NAB cup to date is the three rookie option going to come off,  Stephenson and Giles have not impressed.  Would be tempted at this point in time to re think this strategy unless improvement seen in the next 2 weeks.
Forwards: Sound - Like most of us hoping Dangerfield realises full potential.  maybe with new coach with more mid time.

Overall Strong Team with 14 keepers (Danger included as keeper) Difficulty I see is with the 5 prem mids hard to see how quickly you can upgrade def and forward with lesser earning rookies.

felsty

how much money is left??
agree with the bartel comment.. 4 mids is the perfect amount. maybe try downgrading pendlebury because you can pick him up cheaper later on but yeah upgrade rucks. id be starting giles before stephenson too anyway..
forward line is pretty thin too..
you have a lot of unecessary money on rookies that will score the same as cheaper ones.. im speaking of tomlinson, smith, saad. just saving this money all up will give you and extra $100,000 that you could put into your team elsewhere.. every dollar counts

rate mine if you could http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49811.0.html