Rate for a rate

Started by jokers, February 29, 2012, 04:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jokers

Hi all let us know what you all think , cheers.

B: B Goddard ; H Shaw ; M Suckling ;D Heppell ; B Ellis ; B Smedts ; T Bugg ; (B Wilks ; L Brown)

M: G Ablett ; J Selwood ; D Thomas ; R Okeef ; S Coniglio ; D Tyson ; (L Neale ; J Magner)

R: S Mumford ; J Giles ; (S Rowe ; O Stephenson)

F: L Franklin ; A Goodes ; N Fyfe ; S Johnson ; M Pavlich ; C Hampton ; A Saad ; (T Walsh ; T Stubbs)

Kozij

You look extra happy to have Suckling in your team.

jokers

dont know how i managed the smiley face ,,, oh well

jokers

please rate team and share ideas as i would appreciate and will rate back

tor01doc

Nice but...

forwards will be problematic come round 12 - O'Keefe, SJ, Fyfe and Pav AND Goodes  (mid DPP) out.

Maybe Martin instead of O'Keefe to spread the load.

Good luck

big_cox21

not sold on having thomas and okeefe in your mids.

also not a fan of the 3 rook ruck set up

but everyone else seems pretty fine imo. good solid team
8/10

comment on mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49442.0.html thnks

oconnell

PICCOLLO

8/10.  Thomas over swan?
Martin for steve j to balance byes.
1-3 ruck setup is fine but mumford misses games each year.  Perhaps a more durable choice?

jokers

cheers peoples keep it coming , taking it all on board

McBayne

Your team seems to drop off very quickly in defence and midfield. You probably need one of Deledio, Scotland or Fisher to make it a solid defence. And in the midfield you've got Ablett, Selwood and then a cliff. Depending on how much cash you've got left over try and upgrade O'Keefe. You can save some cash by dropping Coniglio, do you really think he'll do that much better than any other gun midfiled rookie being thrown around to warrant spending an extra $80k on him?

Rowe is currently 4th in line in ruck stocks at Carlton. You would be hoping that he will slot into their forward line nicely, and regularly, before having him in your team (even if it is on the bench). There are plenty of rookie rucks going around that will play regularly, so keep an eye out in the remainder of the NAB Cup to see who will get games. Your strategy should be that you won't need to use your bench ruck score, but the value increases are a nice way to upgrade players in other positions in the future.

I would probably go for only one of Fyfe and Pavlich, drop one down to Sidebottom or Dangerfield and not only do you free up some cash, but you get another bloke who will spend quality time on the ball (which I doubt Pavlich will this year). And watch your rookies closely, Walsh may not be a regular starter for the Swans and all the talk is on Yagmoor at Collingwood, I doubt Stubbs will be able to get into that team.

You've got plenty to think about before this becomes a high quality team. Good luck.

Capper

Quote from: PICCOLLO on February 29, 2012, 09:47:53 PM
8/10.  Thomas over swan?
Martin for steve j to balance byes.
1-3 ruck setup is fine but mumford misses games each year.  Perhaps a more durable choice?
+1 if you go 1-3 in the rucks dont go mummy. He will kill it only when he plays, usually has brain fades through the year

oconnell

felsty

Back - dont mind it but would only have one of heppell or suckling, upgrade the other
Mid - What is ryan doing there? he is injured for 6 weeks supposedly and should be in your forward line anwyay! either upgrade or downgrade but prob upgrade if you are going to have a 1-3 ruck set up
Ruck - hope mumfy doesnt have a brain fart through the year.. could cost you. maybe a sandy or burger?
forward - pretty stacked.. maybe downgrade one to a danger or sidebottom to have money to upgrade?

not a bad side though 8/10
rate mine http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,49635.0.html

Jay