quick rate out of 10!!

Started by oconnell, February 29, 2012, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what do u rate my team out of 10??

Below 5

oconnell

Rookies aren't finalised but plzz give my team a quick rate out of ten :)

felsty

awesome side, very impressive!
dont like martin with the hard run first up but other than that perfect!
9/10

oconnell

who would u suggest i get instead of martin

oconnell

johnnytheboy1

Backs Great looking defence except for Beau wilkes who won't score high enough.
Mids Great Midfield with 4 premiums. Will Mitchell debut in Rd1.
Rucks Mcintosh should score well enough to merit the 2nd ruck berth.
Fwds Again 4 Premiums which is what you need.Its Good to see Tomlinson up forward you can alternate his with Smedts.

Overall This is close to the perfect team you could get my only concern is 8 Rookies on the field and only one Mid pricer but to get 13 Premium players that is what you have to do. Your projected score has also improved to 1961 from 1852.

I give this team a 9/10

oconnell

what do u think is my better team out of the 2???

jamesalex

Premium guns n rookies team. 9/10.

oconnell

who is the better combo

Swan & Stevie J
vs.
Pendles & Martin

felsty

This side is almost exactly the same as mine except I have only 3 prem mids and an extra prem keeper in forward and back which means 14 premium keepers plus h.mac :) chuck out a prem mid and watch what you can do up either end ;) plus more room for mid cash cows!

oconnell

Quote from: felsty on March 02, 2012, 05:14:38 PM
This side is almost exactly the same as mine except I have only 3 prem mids and an extra prem keeper in forward and back which means 14 premium keepers plus h.mac :) chuck out a prem mid and watch what you can do up either end ;) plus more room for mid cash cows!

but are they actually 'premiums'???

felsty

sidebottom would be the only one with a question mark hanging over his head. the rest are certainly ;)

PICCOLLO

3 fwd rookies on the park is a recipe for disaster.  Get more GWs mids in there.  Shiel, Miles et al.
Zorko, Kerridge and Sexton- will they play r1?
Wilkes won't be a high scorer, would almost go Mohr over him.
Mitchell injured - a downgrade target for later on.
Can't fault your premiums.

The Supercoach

Backs: Look good, you have great premiums and rookies also good

Mids: Mids are almost perfect, Ablett Swan Murphy Selwood is awesome, the only thing is that there is no link from ur fwd line to your backline

Rucks: Rucks look great but burger, mac and giles share a bye so u may need to change one of them

Fwds: Very similar to ur backline, great prermiums and hopefully rookies go well

Overall ts a very good looking team with a good mix of prems and rookies 8/10