broughton
19 (57.6%)
bock
4 (12.1%)
Enright
10 (30.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Jay

i'm leaning to enright but want to make sure :)

The Bomber

enright most consistent

bock change of positions...makes him iffy

broughton is likely to have see-sawing scores.

specky92

If Bock suspended for 2 games and stayed in the backline i would choose him first

Broughton for me is most likely to have the highest score in an individual game

and Enright will be your consistent 100 point scorer

Overall i'd go Enright

Ringo

Hate to disappoint but Enright has not averaged over 100 for the last three seasons so if happy with 95 average then OK. Broughton ands Bock will probably average around 95 as well so toss a coin.

MC

Yeah I agree, and if anything, Bock and Broughton have more upside. Bock in an improving team should have more help around him, and with the younger kids finding better space with more experience, his disposal effectiveness could improve.
Broughton will be given a more favourable SC role through the half-back/midfield, and being in the scoring chain as the ball moves forward.
Enright on the other hand will be playing in a side that has lost a lot of experience, and could drop back a few rungs this year. Bias aside, Geelong could very well slide out of the top 4 this year, with Hawthorn, Collingwood and Carlton taking the top 3 spots, and a lot of competition for that 4th position.

My two cents anyway ;)

Ringo

Anyone considering Bock as an option despite missing first 2 games.  May be some sense here especially if Suns keep playing him forward 3 goals in first quarter against Geelong. Still listed as a back.

nathan11

Quote from: Ringo on March 02, 2012, 10:13:31 PM
Anyone considering Bock as an option despite missing first 2 games.  May be some sense here especially if Suns keep playing him forward 3 goals in first quarter against Geelong. Still listed as a back.

Think he will still play back most of the time just keeping him playing and trying to work out what to do for first 2 rounds. He is on my bench at the moment league doesn't start til round 3 and I am realistic about my chance for overall

Obese Arachnid

Quote from: Ringo on March 02, 2012, 10:13:31 PM

The NAB cup is looking for rookies, the fact that a legit backmen has done well is quite frankly shower. Who were the Geelong Premiership backmen he was up against?