Chappy
13 (36.1%)
Dusty
23 (63.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

colmullet

not to sure which way to go

Mozza3

I expect Chappy to get back to his best this year but Dusty is on the way up too, get them both.

colmullet

in an ideal world id have both but only got room for one the way im currently set up

meow meow

Chapman was loafing last year and still dominated. He said he's going to try this year.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: meow meow on March 02, 2012, 08:11:37 PM
Chapman was loafing last year and still dominated. He said he's going to try this year.

haha lol.

Usman

Quote from: meow meow on March 02, 2012, 08:11:37 PM

Haha apparently he did play injured for the entire year last year on top of a poor pre-season. This year he should be right to go but will he get less game time in the middle and more as a forward due to age? solid pick either way if you ask me.

Martin could be special this year, there is no current player like him. He will be unstoppable if not this year then in the future. Im backing him in this year to absolutely dominate. If you have to choose one i would go with Martin, but both is probably ideal.

quinny88

Dusty is on the verge of exploding, he could one day become one of those 130 avg type players.. Weather it is this year or not is unknown, I think alot of it will depend on if richmond can manage to get on a bit of a roll.
Chappy of course is a star but at his age & in an ageing team he sort of has that 'ticking time bomb' sort of label.
I would go dusty

meow meow

Martin was effective as a forward last year, finishing in the top 20 goalkickers in the league. He'll continue to spend plenty of time forward, limitiing his ability to be much more than a 100 averaging player this year. The youth policy is out the window at Richmond, meaning Tuck gets back into the team - taking a midfield spot. More midfield time for Deledio and Conca apparently.

cortez

Quote from: meow meow on March 03, 2012, 01:35:33 AM
Martin was effective as a forward last year, finishing in the top 20 goalkickers in the league. He'll continue to spend plenty of time forward, limitiing his ability to be much more than a 100 averaging player this year. The youth policy is out the window at Richmond, meaning Tuck gets back into the team - taking a midfield spot. More midfield time for Deledio and Conca apparently.

Newman is also meant to be getting some mid time

Usman

Quote from: cortez on March 03, 2012, 08:28:19 AM
Quote from: meow meow on March 03, 2012, 01:35:33 AM

Newman is also meant to be getting some mid time

I think he will stroll through the midfield not necassarily play there.

Torress

a fit and confident chappy will beat most forwards in my eyes. he is a gun, gets the nod before dusty as he has already done it. but both would be handy, guess it comes down to who else you have in from round 12 bye ect.

oldshepp

"Chappy was carrying injury last year"

What's going to be any different this year?

I love the man as a fantasy footballer but I really doubt he has the body to make it though an entire season, or to play at his best for an entire season

Still it is a tough choice. I went for Martin on potential

Usman

Quote from: oldshepp on March 03, 2012, 02:32:41 PM
"Chappy was carrying injury last year"

What's going to be any different this year?

I love the man as a fantasy footballer but I really doubt he has the body to make it though an entire season, or to play at his best for an entire season

Still it is a tough choice. I went for Martin on potential

He carried it from the pre-season and never had time to fully recover through the season. I made a comment on it this time last year, many didnt listen and he dropped his avg 15 ppg. This year he is ready to go, but will scott give him more forward time as a precaution.