Please rate my team:) finished 2278 last year and looking for improvement.

Started by Figga12, March 02, 2012, 01:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figga12

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Clarke, Smedts, Bugg, Darley (Morris, Brown)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Boyd, Selwood, Shiel (McDonald, Magner)

Rucks: Leuenberger, Giles (Stephensen, Derickx)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Chapman, Martin, N.Riewoldt, Zorko, Treloar (Hall, Dell'Olio)

I know my mids are strong but I'm thinking along the lines of last year were there are top defensive rookies to score enough till I can upgrade them, last year took me forever to get all my mids to premiums, I started with 3/3 mids last year.
What are people's thoughts on my theory? This team should score well for the get-go No? Thanks in advance for your thoughts:)

burner11

Shiel's injured and won't plat rnd. 1, Same with Zorko, Treloar has a niggle as well so keep an eye on him ;-)

fever

dont like your mids strategy.

think there are better r4 options than derickx. jenkins or the port rookie or even rowe.

i would drop a mid and take heath shaw.

Slammer

Yeah tend to agree that having 5 premium mids up front is a little too much when there is always a value mid rookie that makes enough cash to upgrade to a premium.
Riewoldt I think is a risky choice this year but it may pay off. He would need to improve though.
Overall pretty good though.

Figga12

Thanks guys, this is why I don't post my team normally Lol now I'm confused again!!! I think I'll keep this format for a bit as I think this gives me the best opportunity for a fast start which cost me last year. Rookie still to be decided and I'm thinking of going leuy down to Jacobs and Nroo up to Rioli/Beams? Thoughts? May even go Boyd to Rocky as well?