have a squiz. pretty happy with the team

Started by cheesy, February 09, 2012, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheesy

any criticism is welcome

cheesy

this is the updated one of my other post...

Adz23

not to bad of a side, bock is suspended for 2 rounds from memory
id downgrade porplzia to a rookie like saad, that should hopefully end up with a similar score to the porpz and save you bout 100K

id get rid of bock being suspended for 2 games, and replace scotland in his position, use the extra 100K from the porpz trade and bocks price to get yourself another premium midfield like selwood, rockliff,boyd (somebody of that caliber) alternatively if your looking for a better backline player have you considered L.Brown from adelaide?

cheesy

solid tips. ta mate. well definitely do something of the sorts

gotheroos!

nice team,

defence: very strong. but trade bock to broughton.
i'd also trade scotland to murphy in the mids and then at the back, trade adcock to another def. if u really want mpp then get a defender who has mid / def like allen or brown.
rucks are ok, but kreuzer is a gamble.
forwards are a bit weak. downgrade 1 def and upgrade one forward (porps)

not bad. 7.5-8/10

rmt? thx!

cheesy

i think i'm willing to make the gamble on kreuzer. see how fit he is during the nab cup and make my decision then. have since traded out bock and made small tweaks here and there, thanks for the advice

gotheroos!

thx for helping with my team. nice team u have. i'd downgrade bock / upgrade adcock as both aren't very good picks. use spare money to upgrade scotland to murphy. dg kreuzer to bmac or a rookie and then upgrade forwards, which is ur weakest link

cheesy

thanks bud. anybody else out there wanna offer an opinion too?

Ringo

Firstly are you going for overall or just league win.  If going for overall you probably can not afford to keep Bock unless you select a rookie that will get you 90 points each week. Then the other 2 need to get reasonable scores as well.
Also your top 3 defence God, Luds and bock share the Round 13 bye. I would look at upgrading Bock to a prem with a different Bye maybe Brougton, Shaw or Murphy.
Mids: Solid Just Personal but I think Pendlebury is overpriced as he needs to maintain a 125/130 points per week to retain value so I am wary of price falling Swan imo is a better choice. Your decision though,
Rucks: Enough debate around Kreuzer as second ruck for you to make your decision. Sound here.
Forwards: You aslo will have to make a decision on Brown to keep or substitute,

Possibly downgrade one of Adcock or Heppell to rookie and depending on cash upgrade bot Brown and Adcock/Bock.  Downgrading Pendles will also free up some cash.

8/10.