SO AS ANYONE ELSE

Started by upthemaidens, March 23, 2012, 10:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

so with under 24hours left till lockout,
has anyone else looked at their team and thought, "my god ive got it completely wrong"?  and my year is done before it starts?

Mozza3

Not quite but I'm hoping a few uniques of mine can turn it on so I get the jump .

Justin Bieber

My team is looking good and now I'm just deciding what colour car I should get  ;D

upthemaidens

Quote from: whatlez on March 23, 2012, 11:23:17 PM
My team is looking good and now I'm just deciding what colour car I should get  ;D
black

Scrads

Hate it break it to you whatlez but you cant choose what colour car you get, heartbreaking I know  ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Scrads on March 23, 2012, 11:38:35 PM
Hate it break it to you whatlez but you cant choose what colour car you get, heartbreaking I know  ;)

who said? lol

Scrads

Its in the terms and conditions.

'The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical body or paint repairs to the Major Prize from the date and time of delivery. The vehicle depicted in all promotional material is not necessarily the same colour as the Major Prize. The external and interior colour of the Prize Vehicle is subject to availability. The winner will not be able to select the vehicle colour. This will be determined by Toyota in their absolute discretion. The Major Prize will be available for collection from the Toyota dealership nominated by Toyota near the Major Prize Winner's place of residence. Vehicle delivery is subject to Toyota discretion and could take up to 6 months'

kilbluff1985

6 months bugger me lol i'll sell it back to them lol

Justin Bieber

Well I might have to sell it then...

ossie85

I'm sure Taz will shine for me this year... wont' he?