3rd time lucky, picture format!

Started by Sparxx, March 02, 2012, 01:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparxx

PLEASE POST OPINIONS!

alexross

Depending on how much cash you have left i would bring in a more premium forward for Cloke. If your going with the 1/3 rucks i think you need stronger premiums in each line. Backline is stacked and the mids are good. Just worried about your forwards.

Also keep an eye on Barlow. He may not be ready to make an impact and could be in and out of the team with soreness.
Maybe look at Hayes or someone like van Berlo instead?

Sparxx

I've mad a few changes. I found my team was a bit unbalanced with 5 prems in defence and Barlow in the middle. Im equally worried about Lake as I was with Barlow, but Lake has proven himself before as a freak when it comes to SC, we only have a handful of games to base Barlow on. This is the new look:

Compared to the first image, what are your thoughts?

johnnytheboy1

Backs Sound Defence with 4 Premium backs which is great . Be interesting to see how Lake goes
Mids: Mids look good to with 4 premiums there. Ablett scored 131 SC pts last Night. Would leave Shiel & Mitchell on your bench as i have a feeling they may miss RD1.
Rucks: Giles looks promising as i have mentioned when rating other teams.
Fwds: Don't have any problems here in fact i think Zaharakis will ave 100+  this year

Overall: This team is well balanced across each line and is practically set. Igive your team an 8/10

Ringo

Def: Sound - If Lake does not come up then consider hargrave
Mids: Sound
Rucks: 1 Prem 3 rook strategy here.
Forwards: Just slight concern with Martin due to his early tough draw.  may not average the 100 which you would expect from F3.

Just need to select right rookies to finish your team 8/10