Rate my Team - V3

Started by Danstar, February 27, 2012, 01:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danstar

Update v3:

Got rid of Grimes, put in Heath Shaw and changed T Bugg for A. Brown (as I had 5 players in round 11 Bye in DEF)

I originally had Wingard, but his 50k extra price tag has put me off him for now. My rookies will change over the next 3 weeks.

tor01doc

Backs - fine if Grimes lives up to expectations. However your 4 premiums all have byes in round 13. maybe get Shaw in for Lids who you can target after the bye.

Mids - a bit thin here I reckon. Also 5 of them have bye round 12.

Rucks - looks like you're trying to save money but I think you'll end up costing yourself points and a trade. Again, round 12 bye will leave you a donut. Buy a second decent ruck with your leftover cash to earn more points from round 1 and hopefully save a trade later.

Forwards - fine.

Hating rounds 11 to 13.

Capper

i think you have spent too much money on the backs

Danstar

My view is its easier to upgrade mid rookies then back or forward rookies.

i forgot to check the byes and have 4 of my prem. def. on a bye. so have to change that up

Danstar

Have 2 prem. rucks now and have spread my prem's (for their bye rounds)

tor01doc

I like your jumper logo - wrong team but nice effect.

felsty

too many risks for my liking.. Grimes, J.Brown, Old McDonald.. a few i think you should downgrade and upgrade particularly in the backline.. turn grimes into a prem at the very least. you have the money in the bank and you know the saying, you gotta spend money to make money! otherwise you are too far behind the 8 ball at the start of the season

johnnytheboy1

Backs I think your are  a little weak hear as you have Grimes at D4 probably better going for Heppell.
Mids I would at putting Wingard in your team as he looks like he will score well.
Rucks 2 premiums rucks is perfect.
FWDS I cannot fault this forward line it is very well balanced.

Overall By upgrading Grimes to a premium you will strengten your team althought you could go Hargrave TO Heppell.
Igive your team a 7.5/10

Danstar

Update v3:

Got rid of Grimes, put in Heath Shaw and changed T Bugg for A. Brown (as I had 5 players in round 11 Bye in DEF)

I originally had Wingard, but his 50k extra price tag has put me off him for now. My rookies will change over the next 3 weeks.

hargrave might change to Lake depending on the remaining NAB cup games

Cazalys Cougars

Quote from: Danstar on February 27, 2012, 04:31:25 PM
Update v3:

hargrave might change to Lake depending on the remaining NAB cup games

Nice looking team there plenty of good uniques. Yeah I'm tossing up Hargrave or Lake too leaning towards Hargrave due to being younger. L. Brown I'm thinking in mids for better MPP link-up to def for now... hoping there's no long-term damage from the punch in the face from the bar fight on the wkend in Adelaide lol.

Toss up between Wingard and Hogan for mine or even one of the SC's from GWS (Coniglio or Clifton), perhaps waiting to see if Shiel recovers from the appendix op. Have we seen B Harvey play yet for Brissy?

Glad u got rid of Grimes I had him since the start but have been burned by him in years gone by so not feeling brave enough to take the risk!

Danstar

B Harvey played against the Suns 6 disposals, 3 marks 2 tackles (32 DT points) which isn't too bad in 1 half of footy

Danstar

I can possibly downgrade Lucas or j. Brown and get a prem. instead ...?

Cazalys Cougars

Quote from: Danstar on February 27, 2012, 11:12:15 PM
I can possibly downgrade Lucas or j. Brown and get a prem. instead ...?

Brown and Grimes injured at training mishaps so perhaps look at downgrading Browny. Can't take a trick these blokes!!

Danstar

Good that it happened now. Already got rid of Grimes and now just took Brown out and put in Allen Christensen. Team looks better already.

I know I will struggle in round 12 and 13 but by then I hope to have upgrade my rookies and have the ability to swap players from the middle.