SuperCoach Newbie needing help but think team is around the mark!!

Started by thedoomies, March 01, 2012, 09:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedoomies

B: GODDARD, SHAW, BIRCHALL, BROUGHTON, LAKE, CLARKE, SMEDTS (BUGG, MORRIS)
M: ABLETT, SWAN, MURPHY, PFELFFER, SHIEL, MITCHELL (TRELOAR, GIBSON)
R: LEUENBERGER, MCEVOY (GILES, STEPHENSEN)
F: FRANKLIN, GOODES, MARTIN, SIDEBOTTOM, COOYOU, WALSH, SKINNER (HAMPTON, KERRIDGE)

$429,100 LEFT TO PLAY WITH

Only new to supercoach any help would be great, have room to move and cash to upgrade.
Worried about amount of rookies and selection of them but will change on NAB form.
rate my side and i will rate yours.
cheers.

Ringo

Sound side -  First observation is $430k is a bit much to have in bank.
Backs: Sound Select the better performed of Hargrave or Lake though.
Mids 3 guns 3 rooks
Rucks Set and forget
Forwards only 4 prem with Martin having tough early draw as well.

I would look at using the $429k to bring in another forward - Jack Riewoldt or Dangerfield may be an option or even the Q Stick from Eagles with the season ending injury to Le Cras.

rating 8/10

thedoomies

Cheers ringo.
Have made a 2nd attempt with a few changes. Let me know what you think!

B: Goddard, DELEDIO, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Clarke, Smedts (Bugg, Morris)
M: Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Pfeffer, Shiel, Mitchell (Treloar, Gibson)
R: Lueneberger, Mcevoy (Giles, Stephensen)
F: Franklin, Goodes, FYFE, Sidebottom, Cooyou, Walsh, Skinner (Kerridge, Hampton)

Cash left: $97,800
Any better?
Also any thoughts on K Lucas. Pricey rookie will he be any good?

burner11

Quote from: thedoomies on March 01, 2012, 09:24:05 PM
B: GODDARD, SHAW, BIRCHALL, BROUGHTON, LAKE, CLARKE, SMEDTS (BUGG, MORRIS)
M: ABLETT, SWAN, MURPHY, PFELFFER, SHIEL, MITCHELL (TRELOAR, GIBSON)
R: LEUENBERGER, MCEVOY (GILES, STEPHENSEN)
F: FRANKLIN, GOODES, MARTIN, SIDEBOTTOM, COOYOU, WALSH, SKINNER (HAMPTON, KERRIDGE)

$429,100 LEFT TO PLAY WITH

Only new to supercoach any help would be great, have room to move and cash to upgrade.
Worried about amount of rookies and selection of them but will change on NAB form.
rate my side and i will rate yours.
cheers.

Keep your eye on Ellis (Rich) he might be the better option than Morris.
Shiel (GWS) and Mitchell (Syd) are injured and will miss rnd 1 so replace with McDonald (GWS) and Wingard (Port), Treloar also has a niggle, Keep your eye on Gibson (NM) he's rookie but hopefully will get elevated, Lucas (carl) will play on a wing and is 220k.
Hall (GC) should get games so keep an eye on him as well as Weedon (WC) now LeCras is out for the season.
Other than that your on the right track

Ringo

Like this team much better.  Well done with changes.
With Bringing in Delidio you will have 3 prems out in Round 13 (Goddard, Delidio and Birchall) but if that is where you wish to cope with the compulsory donut ok.

With regards Lucas put him in the same category as Caddy and similar prices- Both exceptional talents who will get games and have potential to increase rapidly.

8/10 for this team

thedoomies

Keep your eye on Ellis (Rich) he might be the better option than Morris.
Shiel (GWS) and Mitchell (Syd) are injured and will miss rnd 1 so replace with McDonald (GWS) and Wingard (Port), Treloar also has a niggle, Keep your eye on Gibson (NM) he's rookie but hopefully will get elevated, Lucas (carl) will play on a wing and is 220k.
Hall (GC) should get games so keep an eye on him as well as Weedon (WC) now LeCras is out for the season.
Other than that your on the right track

Cheers for the advise. Will definatly keep an eye on Ellis and and am going to include Lucas and hope for the best I think. Heard a rumor that wingard my look like a construction worker wearing the vest alot? Any truth? Also McDonald past it?

thedoomies

Ringo.
Have heard great things about both. Lucas is pricey though and thought maybe better staying with cheaper rooks. Hopefully he an turn into a keeper though. Caddy aswell but is he injured?

thedoomies

Thinking now with a backs: GODDARD, DELEDIO, SHAW, BIRCHALL, BROUGHTON, CLARKE, SMEDTS (ELLIS, BUGG)
                       and mids: ABLETT, SWAN, MURPHY, PFEIFFER, SHIEL, MITCHELL (TRELOAR, GIBSON)

that i should downgrade Broughton to a rook and upgrade to a fourth perm in the mids like Selwood. Which leaves me with only 2000 in the bank. Unsure whats more valuable to me?? help!!

COLOSS11

Backs- you're updated backs will have 3 out in R13 very solid otherwise
Mids: plenty of points coming from prems.
Rucks: will Berger step up you think? Mcevoy very solid
Fwds: good. Thought about goodes myself. Not a huge fan of sidebottom

Rating 7.5/10