Going for a few more keepers this time..

Started by masterjudd, February 28, 2012, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterjudd

Looking to keep about 14-15 players this time around, hopefully will save on trades for the finals.. i know the byes may screw me in round 13 with Judd n ablett out, as well as a few players in my backline, but i plan on bringing in another premium or two by then..

only $400 left in salary!

Ringo

Think You have gone a bit heavy in the mids.
Def: Goddard, Suckling and Yarran share round 13 bye if relying all as keepers. Also concerned with Suckling at D3
Mids Super but maybe a bit haevy
Rucks; Personally not a Kreuzer fan and enough written already on Kreuz.
Forwards: Weakness here with Dangerfield at F3.

Would be looking at downgrading a mid and upgrading your Defence and Forwards to players who will average 100+ for year.

7/10

masterjudd

Yea was thinking about getting in Shuey instead of selwood or thompson, but to be honest, i really think that with adelaides easy draw, he will kill it, and that selwood is underpriced!

Dangerfield scares me a bit, i wont lie, but he also has the easy run at the beggining..
Suckling might get changed to birchall, but either way, i want a hawks back because of their sideways kicking style!

thanks for that and ill definitely be thinking about what u mentioned

quinny88

People keep saying "adelaide have an easy run" but lets be realistic, adelaide are rubbish.. They are the easy run

masterjudd

gold coast, GWS, Port and WB in the first 6 rounds? na thats very difficult.

tor01doc

Adelaide's midfield could be Thompson, van Berlo, Sloane, Dangerfield, Vince and chuck in Porps, Douglas and maybe a rookie or 2.

How come they are such a shower team?

Mindboggling!

masterjudd

Swapped Thompson for Zeibell..
Suckling for Enright..
Dangerfield for Roili ( this will most likely change, if i can free up another 10k for goodes)

johnnytheboy1

Backs  Yarran being the unique should score well he scored quite a few 100+ games last year.
Mids  There are big things expected of Ziebell  You have now the right balance in the Midfield.
Rucks Kreuzer could work out for you but he didn't look flash in the 2 Nab cup games.
Fwds The inclusion of Rioli has also strengthen your forward line.

Overall Your team has 10 Premiums that seems to me a bit short of the mark but it could work out. At least the changes you have made has improved the team I give you a 7.5/10

masterjudd

thanks for your input mate..

10 premiums is not enough tho?.. hrm interesting.. u finished your team yet? if so, what does it look like? just curious as to how many premiums i would be able to fit, without starting too many rookies..

Btw i counted 12.. i judge a premium as somebody whom i believe will avg 95+