Main Menu

Giles!!!

Started by TheBestThereIs, February 19, 2012, 04:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBestThereIs

2 prem ruck and 2 rookies.....OR 1 prem ruck, Giles, and 2 other rookies (other rookies may be O.Stephensen, S.Rowe or T.Derickx)

Purple 77

Im taking the risk on one premo, giles, stephenson and rowe (all depends if named round 1). Because i would need is for either big O or Giles to reach about 300k in value, then get a forward like walsh or something, wait until he gets to about the same value, and take advantage of the new SC rule, and trade out a ruckman and a forward and put Rowe into the forward line and get a premo ruck with the money i get for trading out those two players

JamSainter

Doesn't really matter if you have Giles as 2nd ruck or 3rd ruck, as long as he is in your team and making money it won't matter. I am going 2 premium rucks and I will downgrade Giles early and spend the cash in the backline. But if you have Giles as your 2nd ruck he will probably make enough money to sideways trade for a premium ruck, so it doesn't really matter. Only risk with having him as 2nd ruck is your emergency cover in the rucks (even with the Big O, I still don't think Orren will play all games). And we saw what happened to Zac Smith (yes Giles is older but he will still tire and not worth having him all year).