1 (3.7%)
suban/barlow/n.riewoldt
1 (3.7%)
suban/m.murphy/winderlich
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Jay

Quote from: Swallow12 on February 18, 2012, 07:07:22 PM
Grimes, cheaper prem mid, Adams an option?
certainly is...would you mind trying to convince me on adams?

Quote from: ando_10 on February 18, 2012, 06:21:52 PM
option 2 but souly on the fact murphy is WAY to expensive to be your 4th mid.
i could get a cheaper premium??? In between barlow and murph?

Capper

Quote from: theta on February 18, 2012, 06:31:16 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 18, 2012, 05:25:52 PM
esky might not start for swans
link?

no link, the way the swans should line up for R1 i and alot of swan supporters dont have him in the 22

MC

I had L.Adams locked for ages! Only got rid of him because I freed up some money to upgrade him to Goodes (Who will smash it early this year).

Adams is a very solid option, and will be a good point of difference. He will step up further this year, is a very hard at it player who will benefit from players like Ziebell and Swallow stepping it up a notch. Harvey to spend more time in the forward line will see a reversal of their roles and their points imo, with Adams likely to average 100ppg and Harvey to get 85ppg. 

Jay

Quote from: MC on February 18, 2012, 10:42:39 PM
I had L.Adams locked for ages! Only got rid of him because I freed up some money to upgrade him to Goodes (Who will smash it early this year).

Adams is a very solid option, and will be a good point of difference. He will step up further this year, is a very hard at it player who will benefit from players like Ziebell and Swallow stepping it up a notch. Harvey to spend more time in the forward line will see a reversal of their roles and their points imo, with Adams likely to average 100ppg and Harvey to get 85ppg.
Never heard much about him...everyone is giving him glowing reports tho!