battle for 5th forward spot

Started by cortez, February 18, 2012, 01:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

which prem

Martin
Chappy

cortez

which one out of these two is the best pick? both have positives and both have negative and atm i can  not split them. please help me.

Noz

5th forward? pushing your luck a bit here. Could save some money and look to upgrade elsewhere anywhere i voted for Chapman, Hamstrings may be a problem but his ageing legs are still greater then a Richmond run.

Swallow12

Martin, Maric's tap work will help him out

Mozza3

I can see both these guys averaging around 110. I'd go Martin though, Chappy will probably suffer the odd bout of 'general soreness' throughout the year.

Capper

i have brown as F5 wow martin or chappy???really

cortez

yep well chappy would be 4th and msrtin would be 5th. got buddy, Fyfe, Pav and rioli and my main other 4.

Swallow12

That is one ridiculously strong fwd line!

Colliwobblers

must have rookie rucks hey :)

i would start chappy out of those two martin has a horrible first half draw.

yorgis

love to see the whole team, gotta have forfeited points in other positions on the ground

Usman

Strong fwd line. martin should get more mid time than last year. Choppy could possibly get less due to age but he played injured the entire year last year so could get back to his unstoppable best. Tough choice. Went Martin purely on age  :-\

Capper

Quote from: cortez on February 18, 2012, 05:53:17 PM
yep well chappy would be 4th and msrtin would be 5th. got buddy, Fyfe, Pav and rioli and my main other 4.
How many rookies do you have in your rucks, mids and backs? must be alot

sid3bysid3

I'm bolstering backs as they are limited - hard to get a spread of ton scores there. Not worth stacking fwd and mids when plenty of options. Make martin 4th fwd and upgrade elsewhere. your side will suffer from the imbalance

cortez

I have 3 rookies starting down back including clarke
3 rookies in mids which is on purpose due to so many good picks
And no rookies in ruvk with Hmac my second ruck.

SydneyRox

Chappy is the obvious choice, but since it is further down, you might want to take martin and use the extra cash elsewhere as well.