Main Menu

C. Howard

Started by Legen...DARY, February 18, 2012, 10:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legen...DARY

I like what I saw with this guy tonight, I know its only R1 of NAB cup but could be a potential smokie?

SonsOfZeus

dont get caught up in NAB cup mate

HevvieEvvie

haha..... Nice one SonsOfZeus!!  ;D bloody bootstuders, soooo eager!  ;)

sid3bysid3

Hevvie - don't have too many more stars yourself.

Keep watching him. Only use pre season to look at change of position or role. He looks like he will be the gilbee role this year. Keep watching but may be worth that 5th defender role if he continues to distribute in the back alf

SonsOfZeus

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on February 19, 2012, 12:45:55 PM

Keep watching him. Only use pre season to look at change of position or role. He looks like he will be the gilbee role this year. Keep watching but may be worth that 5th defender role if he continues to distribute in the back alf

true but wont average more than 70 odd and the aim of the game is to get the best 7 defendersso he doesnt warrant selection

bomberboy0618

Quote from: SonsOfZeus on February 19, 2012, 01:33:24 PM
Quote from: sid3bysid3 on February 19, 2012, 12:45:55 PM

true but wont average more than 70 odd and the aim of the game is to get the best 7 defendersso he doesnt warrant selection
Yes but he could help you on the way to the best 7. Still wouldnt pick him but I could see why you would.

Legen...DARY

Didn't say he was a lock, and also acknowledged that it is only very early days. My point being he could potentially be the 2012 Suckling...

PS - this "boot studder" finished overall 795 last year. Thought the whole point of the NAB cup is to find these up & coming players.

tor01doc

Hey Legen...DARY

Don't get put off.

Pick a unique who guns it and you're well ahead of the sheep.

Good luck.

essendon33

Quote from: tor01doc on February 20, 2012, 12:44:35 PM
Hey Legen...DARY

Don't get put off.

Good luck.

well said

sid3bysid3

Many would of knocked suckling last year so back yourself. Too early to know but signs are good - appears to have a similar role as sucko did

bomberboy0618

Quote from: essendon33 on February 20, 2012, 04:44:19 PM
Quote from: tor01doc on February 20, 2012, 12:44:35 PM
Hey Legen...DARY

Don't get put off.

Good luck.

well said
And a lot of sheep there are.
Might I suggest considering the other Bulldogs backman? I just reckon he is a bit more consistent. And not Lake.

sid3bysid3

You wouldn't be referring to hargrave as consistent? Only one good year and injuries. I think we've seen his best and Howard's potential seems more appealing