Jack Riewoldt is a goob

Started by toddycgs, April 23, 2012, 05:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toddycgs

has not been scoring well
and does not look like scoring well
definately off his game..
so im feeling a trade
downgrade to patton? then use cash plus what i have in the bank to upgrade caddy to a premium?
caddy has also been extremely average

thoughts? suggestions?

colmullet

why patton....hasnt even been near the team yet

remon tea

Patton isn't going to play AFL for quite a while. No pre-season + no match fitness isn't a good recipe.

Do you have Treloar? He'd be a pretty decent downgrade target, allowing you to free up plenty to spend on upgrading Caddy.

toddycgs

yeah fair enough
so do you think trealor is the best option?

remon tea

Well he's on the bubble and looks to have decent job security and scoring potential.

Plus he's a DPP which is a very good commodity in your team :)

Samm79

Have the same issue and with the tigers draw I doubt it will improve.. Shame after round 1 too. Clancee Pearce is on the radar. Could be a useful F7

toddycgs

im thinking treloar
but who for caddy?
watson or mitchell?

quinny88

Im a richmond supporter, and a few other supporters i have spoke to as well as myself believe that since his coleman medal year in 2010 he has had his head in the media too much and its causing a massive distraction.
I remember the game when he kicked 10 goals against west coast and hardwick stopped him from doing an interview after the game because he wanted to keep a lid on things and not let jack get carried away. Hardwick was crucified a little for this and has since let jack take part in any media available. I just think its an unnecessary distraction for a guy with a very outgoing, almost 'cocky' personality, that he doesnt need. Concentrate on your footy first and foremost jacky your letting your supercoach fans down!

toddycgs

i was 20 metres away from him when he slotted that 10th
love the bloke
but not a good get this or last year unfortuneately