Robbie Tarrant

Started by The F.A.R.K., February 17, 2012, 10:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

yep pretty much

atm I reckon it will be at least one of Stewart, Dangerfield, Tarrant, Pearce, T.Walker (a strong sa liking hahaha) but im keeping my eyes out

has anyone seen the coleman betting? Kurt Tippett fourth at like $13 that is flowering ridiculous because tippett is so shower. I hope they have a leading goal kicker in a club betting outcome so i can put a lazy 5....no hold up a lazy 50 on Taylor Walker because he will shower all over tippett this year

Colliwobblers

tarrant looked good up forward last night, commentators reckon he was better suited to defence but i strongly disagree, liked what i saw of him last night

The F.A.R.K.

Found two more. I dont think they will become 100av players but phil davis and lewis johnston. Davis as a 6th back he is a co-captain so is garunteed games and will be a lock in at chb. From all the preseason reports davis has been tearing up and his injury concerns look gone???

Johnston is at crows after swapping from sydney and has impressed coaches all pre season. He has put on lots of muscle and shown versatility with possibilities of playing a third tall foward, fb or a third tall back he is priced at 150k which might be a bit much for a rookie but when he is garunteed games he might just be the stewart crameri of 2012???