Jobe Watson

Started by 3.votes, February 14, 2012, 02:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Don't mess with the mids. Guns (your projected top 6 mids) or rookies there and save the mid-pricers for elsewhere imo.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on February 15, 2012, 01:01:46 AM
Don't mess with the mids. Guns (your projected top 6 mids) or rookies there and save the mid-pricers for elsewhere imo.

i disagree i currently have ziebell and barlow in the mids and i plan on upgrading both, if you go for overall i think its better to pick up guys who will go up in value at the same time pulling big scores.

If i can get 105 from barlow and 95 from JZ than turn them into Pendles and Boyd should be looking good.

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on February 15, 2012, 01:29:15 AM

i disagree i currently have ziebell and barlow in the mids and i plan on upgrading both, if you go for overall i think its better to pick up guys who will go up in value at the same time pulling big scores.

If i can get 105 from barlow and 95 from JZ than turn them into Pendles and Boyd should be looking good.
+1 to that.

Jalapeno

Quote from: Holzman on February 15, 2012, 01:29:15 AM

Completely agree mate im going with van berlo, watson and barlow