Draft 3 - skimping on the backs. Thoughts?

Started by BC2010, February 11, 2012, 11:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC2010

Brendon Goddard, Grant Birchall, Paul Duffield, Jack Grimes, Marty Clarke, Brandon Ellis, Tim Mohr
Steven Morris, Beau Wilkes

Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Joel Selwood, Leigh Montagna, Dylan Shiel, Adam Treloar
Lachie Neale, James McDonald

Ben McEvoy, Hamish McIntosh
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Jordan Lewis, Hayden Ballantyne, Lewis Johnston
Jeremy Cameron, Dayne Zorko

Colliwobblers

unique team i like it but too many forwards yeah?

I would consider dropping one and upgrading hmac, montagna,grimes.

Or not tho because i like all the guys you picked.

1 question are you a fremantle supporter?

BC2010

yorgis

good unique side . like your selections of duffman, joey and balla . you may just pull a rabbit out of your hat

i like joey [have had him every year and watching him very closely atm] had duffman last year but his role kept changing week

in week out and his scoring frustrated the bejesus out of me, and blow me down , good ol' little angry ant balla [ don't

really know what to expect of him this year if goes into the mids ] well done and good luck

BC2010

Brendon Goddard, Grant Birchall, Paul Duffield, Ryan Hargrave, Marty Clarke, Brandon Ellis, Tim Mohr
Steven Morris, Beau Wilkes

Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Joel Selwood, Leigh Montagna, Dylan Shiel, Adam Treloar
Luke Brown, James McDonald

Ben McEvoy, Sam Jacobs
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Jordan Lewis, Hayden Ballantyne, Adam Kennedy
Jeremy Cameron, Curtly Hampton

A couple of changes.
My strategy at the moment is based around backs having the best value mid-pricers and cheapies, with the greatest potential to turn into keepers, so I am going to spend my least $$$ there. With Zorko a chance to miss R1, IMO there will be slim pickings for starting rookies/cheapies in the forwards.

Hargrave may still become Conca or Brodie Smith, depending on how he gets through the NAB.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.