OwenBond007 Final PreNAB Team

Started by owenbond007, February 10, 2012, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Feel free to rate and leave comments. Positive and Negative feedback much appreciated.

TEAM NAME: owentest
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, B. Waters, J. Grimes, B. Lake, M. Clarke, T. Mohr (B. Smedts, B. Wilkes)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, J. Selwood, J. Watson, M. Barlow, K. Stevens (J. McDonald, S. Gibson)
RUC: B. McEvoy, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: P. Chapman, A. Goodes, N. Riewoldt, J. Brown, J. Winderlich, J. Porplyzia, A. Kennedy (D. Zorko, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $133,500

Byes: 3/3/3 - 3/4/1 - 2/1/1 - 4/3/2 = 12/11/7

I plan to upgrade a few premos before bye aiming for a structure of 8-13-9 or 8-14-8. The goal is to suck up my donuts in r12. Yes i know i have 4 mids in r12 will be looking to trade barlow out for a boyd/thompson/rock type player.

Mr.Craig

It's inevitable that coaches have to take some risks with mid-pricers and discounted players at the start of the season. I think that you are taking too many chances though. Out of Grimes, Waters, Lake, Clarke, Stevens, McDonald, Brown, Winderlich and Porplyzia the likelihood is that 3 to 6 of them wont live up to expectations. Sure rookies have their own negatives but the potential benefits can be so much greater.

What I'd suggest is downgrading Porp and upgrading Winda, then downgrading Lake and upgrading Waters or Grimes.

Just my two cents, feel free to disregard.

yorgis

i know we have to take the odd risk now and then but you have 10 players coming back from injury

waters, grimes, lake, watson, barlow, hmac, nroo, jb, winders, and porps.

owenbond007

be fair nroo played 20games last year watson 16. Of soft tissue injuries their is watson hmac - brown grimes waters barlow(over 18 months most will prob have) r all brakes that have healed. I dont think theyre any less chance of getting injured than any other player in the comp.

yorgis

still they are all coming back from injury or operations. jb's injury obviously well documented. when they take the field it

will look like a mummy side. ie bandages and tape everywhere all jokes aside tho' on paper its a pretty good team