FINAL TEAM B4 NAB PLEASE RATE

Started by yorgis, February 04, 2012, 02:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

sick and tired of chopping and changing all the time, please rate my side going into the nab.

defenders        God, Lids, Shaw, Adcock, Grimes, Clarke, Wilkes,          Smedts, Golds

mids                Swan, Gaj, Thompson, Barlow, Shiel, Zorko,                McDonald, Miles

Rucks              Cox, Sandi                                                              Giles, Stephenson

Forwards          Buddy, Pav, Goodes, JB, Winders, Hampton,Treloar     Panos, T Walsh               

$14,500 left and obviously will wait and see about rookies and also rnd 13 ruckman

Maverick

"Winders" for me would be a waste of a forward. I think that you would be better off going for porplyzia and maybe upgrade one of your defenders. Solid team though.

drewie11

Good team, good to see someone else going cox and sandi. I will use those 2 until they are in wheel chairs. Best rucks in the comp and until someone betters them I will use them.

Very similar to my team just a few differences.

Good team 9/10

justin

I don't think Cox will continue on being as good as he's been, Leunberger for me will become #2 in the comp.

Capper

Quote from: justin on February 04, 2012, 03:05:37 PM
I don't think Cox will continue on being as good as he's been, Leunberger for me will become #2 in the comp.

What do you base this on??? How ridiculous.....

Nice squad, i wouldnt have 3 GWS mids though. Maybe try Mitchell, Sexton or couch

truBLUE

great team yorgis ,very solid allround, love the forward setup  ,and as for cox not being as good as he has been bollocks  :P  9/10

Justin Bieber

yorgis

was debating between adcock / hanley / broughts and maybe wyngard instead of miles, don't honestly think can go wrong

with jb [fit as ever and will once again be the go to man ] provided he does'nt get hit by the ghan. for now i reckon i'll just sit

and wait

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2012, 04:11:32 PM
I don't like adcock, winders or jb

I agree with winder and Adcock as adcock will not be released this year. JB has no help up front so he will either do it all himself or the lions will fail