$100 CASH LEFT, thoughts?

Started by stevesowde, February 09, 2012, 11:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevesowde

DEF: H. Scotland, B. Goddard, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, D. Heppell, B. Ellis, T. Mohr (S. Morris, B. Smedts)

MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, B. Gibbs, M. Barlow, S. Clifton, A. Miles (D. Shiel, T. Mitchell)

RUC: M. Leuenberger, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)

FWD: L. Franklin, M. Pavlich, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, J. Brown, D. Pfeiffer, A. Treloar (T. Walsh, D. Zorko)

CASH LEFT: $100

yorgis

very good side stevesowde only worry is scotland, god, lids, ellis all missing awol in rnd 13

stevesowde

Yeah, roger that. Have that planned for the byes.

Ellis will be traded out by round 13, so will only have the 3 Premo's. As far as I can tell I'm going to have to eat a donut in my backs and forwards? Or am I missing something?

upthemaidens

do u have a back up plan if  h mac doesnt live up to your expectations during nab cup? and also are u gunna be keeping him, or are u looking at trading up at some point during the year?

Andrew

Scotland downgraded to Grimes or Conca
And maybe Gibbs upgraded to Selwood or Thompson

Gives you a little bit of cash to go into the season with, to help bail you out of H-Mac going bad. Team is looking good, though.

stevesowde

Good points all...

Backup plan for HMac would be to upgrade him to Sandi/Cox/McEvoy if he looks no good during NAB. If I kept him, I would be upgrading him mid-year anyway...

Nice thought though, to downgrade Scotland to Grimes. Depending how good Grimes looks in NAB...