Robinson or Beams

Started by JoeKing, February 08, 2012, 07:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeKing

WillDel

At the moment I have gone Robinson purely off this guys inability to give up. It wont take much for someone to convince me of either though. I skipped over martin for now due to the tough draw will wait on upgrading to him.

MGK1

Both good options.

I think Beams will improve and will use not playing in the granny as motovation.
Robinson who knows what he could do, really knows how to find the ball, but is suspect to concussions and suspension.
Robinson could be in for more forward tagging roles and his role will change every match so its tricky.
Don't have either in my team atm :)

stew42

ATM I have neither, but I would go Robbo. The reasons for this are twofold:

1. Bucks said in a DT Talk interview that Beams was going to spend more time in the fwd 50, not quite sure how that will affect his scoring, but unless he is Pav (unlikely), then it will be negative.

2. Beams didn't play all matches last season, so his JS is slightly questionable, and his scores cannot be trusted as much.

pavs nose

i'd go robinson as he is less likelly to be  vested. i think beams will ave more though when he play full games but is a risk due to the vest. although maybe nathan will like him more than the oricale(mick)?

Juddster5

I'd go Robinson never gives up, always gives his 100% and a ferocious tackler.