tell me your thoughts, new and improved.

Started by eggzmen, February 06, 2012, 04:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggzmen

new and improved.

defenders: goddard, deledio, suckling, grimes, lake, m.clarke, j.clarke. res: l.brown, b, wilkes
midfield: ablett, bartel, trengove, barlow, hayes, caddy. res: coniglio, j,mcdonald.
ruck: griffin, mcintosh. res: giles, o, stephensen.
forwards: franklin, cloke, martin, christensen, brown, porplyzia, day. res: s.rowe, a.sexton

salary: 27,000

slippery gypsy

Justin Bieber

Comment above must be refering to rucks and mids and I would have to agree.

yorgis

try again, your rucks won't get you anywhere and mids need revamping. stick to 3 premos and barlow. use the cash to

upgrade your rucks. if you need more cash maybe go cloke>>>> PAV

jimspar11

Explain what is so hideous about his midfield, trengove wil get a lot of ball due to him being captain, josh caddy looks good, probably taken a bit of a risk with hayes and 75% chance of it paying off considering his past 4 years. youre all persons

eggzmen

explain how it's so hideous? mcintosh will be a cash cow towards the start of the season, might watch griffen in the nab cup, might trade him for mumford. pav passed his due by date

DT STAR

porplyzia and day hugen risks both probs wont pay off! get them out get winderlich and someone else i suggest

Fat Cops

I tend to agree with a few of the others. HMac will not be a cash cow starting in the 270k region. He'll be sharing the load with Goldy and both will struggle to average above 80.

And Griffen is probably your worst selection overall. He will have Sandilands in front of him again and will struggle to get game time with the emergence of Zac Clarke to help out Sandi. Even if he scores the second ruck spot at Freo, he'd be lucky to score plus 50.

I'd be combining the coin you have for Hmac and Griffin and buying a Premo ruck and an extra rookie ruck. Giles is likely to be Z Smith and average 70-80 and the big O will be scoring plus 60's early in the year until Vardy and big Dawson Simpson are fit at Geelong. I'd give Giles a spot in your second ruck.

And as a Cats fan, I can safely say Jimmy is past his regular high scoring games. He'll play more of a pinch hitting forward role this year and also assists in defence which reduces his scoring slightly. With Hayes, Trengove, and Bartel you have three solid mids, but not one of them is a set and forget regular 100 plus scorer each week. With blokes like Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Rockliff etc, you know you'll get at least 100 out of them 90% of the time. I don't think you'd have the same security with your trio when you say Hayes is coming off a knee recon and Barlow is also coming back from injury.

Try and get some cash together to upgrade Jimmy to a Rockliff, Pendlebury or Swan.

And I'd also get Day or the Porp out of your forwards for Pfeiffer who could be the number one rookie in 2012.

eggzmen

slippery gypsy

ahah you commented on spartalis' account you tool, la team