Top 1000 last year, First draft team

Started by Russ dogga, February 06, 2012, 09:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ dogga

Def: Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Adcock, Broughton, Ellis, Mohr (Smedts, Darley)

Mid: Swan, Ablett, Barlow, Hayes, Wingard, Shiel (Miles, L.Brown)

Ruck: Sandi, Giles (Stephenson, Jenkins)

For: Franklin, Pavlich, Martin, Lewis, Lecras, Zorko, J.Cameron (Pfeiffer, Treloar)

$198,500 left over

I had H.Mac but im thinking Giles will score just as much or a little under him so thought i could save some cash for else where.
Have the half uniques of Lecras and Lewis, need to take a couple chances and these are the boys.
Think Barlow and Hayes are great bargains to become Prems!

Thoughts?

yorgis

all lines are good russ. i just think your forwards need a bit of sprucing up, but if your prepared to take a punt on le cras and

hayes  good luck , it might pay off. i reckon giles may be almost another zac smith  [almost]

Russ dogga

Cheers, yeaa with the forwards i may updrage pav but with lecras and lewis they fit into the bye stratergy well and have potential. Have to wait for the long awqaited nab cup

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Russ dogga on February 06, 2012, 09:24:28 PM
Def: Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Adcock, Broughton, Ellis, Mohr (Smedts, Darley)

Mid: Swan, Ablett, Barlow, Hayes, Wingard, Shiel (Miles, L.Brown)

Ruck: Sandi, Giles (Stephenson, Jenkins)

For: Franklin, Pavlich, Martin, Lewis, Lecras, Zorko, J.Cameron (Pfeiffer, Treloar)

$198,500 left over

I had H.Mac but im thinking Giles will score just as much or a little under him so thought i could save some cash for else where.
Have the half uniques of Lecras and Lewis, need to take a couple chances and these are the boys.
Think Barlow and Hayes are great bargains to become Prems!

Thoughts?

Nice team mine is fairly similar with a few tweaks. I also like the rookie ruck and have Jacobs and Giles.  Heard today Pav has stripped 3kg off his frame im keen for him now he looks fit (not in that way). I dont reckon hayes is worth it imo id look at using that 198k u have left over and get scotty thompson because he has a freaking crazy draw. Also its up to you but I reckon Heppell is a better option than Adcock.