How many GWS in your 30?

Started by tor01doc, February 12, 2012, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Struggling to stay away from the hype surrounding the likes of Darley / Bugg / Mohr / J McDonald / Shiel / Giles / Hampton / Treloar etc etc.

Also GCS rookies were kind to me last year.

Dudge

I have 5 at the moment, but very early days

Ringo

I currently have 5 but by byes weeks maybe only 1 or 2. Most people will have quite a few as they will be the cash cows.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: tor01doc on February 12, 2012, 10:00:38 PM
Struggling to stay away from the hype surrounding the likes of Darley / Bugg / Mohr / J McDonald / Shiel / Giles / Hampton / Treloar etc etc.

Also GCS rookies were kind to me last year.
I have 5, but wil be getting rid of them during the bye rounds hopefully.

LOZWILDA

5 At this stage, and all are cash cows? hopefully.

Colliwobblers

i have 6 which may change to 7 or even 8, not worried how many because by the bye rounds most will be gone anyway all going well.

I havent got any expecnsive ones that may change if one is a GUN i might jump on and i have gone off mohr for the momen, but i may jump on miles in the mids .

It also may go down if docherty and or zorko come up for round 1.

stew42

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 16, 2012, 11:42:12 AM
i have 6 which may change to 7 or even 8, not worried how many because by the bye rounds most will be gone anyway all going well.

I havent got any expecnsive ones that may change if one is a GUN i might jump on and i have gone off mohr for the momen, but i may jump on miles in the mids .

It also may go down if docherty and or zorko come up for round 1.
Or Mitchell...

Colliwobblers

yeah GUN heard he was injured too ??? not sure but he is one to watch

newfreofan

I'm having a real hard time deciding on GWS kids - with the split round we won't know what kids are named from the other 16 teams before our GWS choices are already locked in. Do you pick a GWS forward or hold out to see if Zorko is named for example. Kind of annoying, stupid AFL and their stupid ideas messing with our fantasy footy :)

Usman