Michael Barlow
20 (66.7%)
Adam Cooney
4 (13.3%)
Other
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 1

prozz710

Hey lads, need a lot of help with my 4th midfield spot, with a midfield of Ablett, Swan, Murphy, ___, Shiel, Mitchell (Zorko, Brown)

Should i fill that spot with either Barlow or Cooney, if i get Barlow i only have $2000 left

If you choose other or if there could be any other options please leave it below,
Cheers

ando_10

hayes is a reasonable price i have even considered andrew gaff this year when he came on in some of them games last year after being subbed he dominated.

Purple 77

Going to say Cooney, because I'm tired of seeing Barlow as everyone's 4th mid!

prozz710

Yeah, ive heard that Cooney is tearing up the track, and every single team as Barlow, could be a sneaky unique in my opinion

Purple 77

Quote from: prozz710 on February 04, 2012, 03:31:02 PM
Yeah, ive heard that Cooney is tearing up the track, and every single team as Barlow, could be a sneaky unique in my opinion

Yep. Hard to judge what will happen with a new coach. SO many teams in that boat

prozz710

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 04, 2012, 05:35:13 PM
Quote from: prozz710 on February 04, 2012, 03:31:02 PM

Yep. Hard to judge what will happen with a new coach. SO many teams in that boat

Yeah obviously it will come down to NAB cup form

david.5

be wary of cooney. all the experts were saying hes damaged goods last year because of his knee and he'll never be the same.

cortez

Cooney has only ever had one year of averaging over 100 and that was when he won the brownlow yet only averaged 106 that year. Yes a great player when going well but not a supercoach player im afraid.

bottlemart

Quote from: cortez on February 06, 2012, 12:00:08 AM
Cooney has only ever had one year of averaging over 100 and that was when he won the brownlow yet only averaged 106 that year. Yes a great player when going well but not a supercoach player im afraid.
+1

Cooney has never been a SC player, even in his prime.

In this price bracket I prefer either Ziebell or Hayes.

SydneyRox

sooooooo not cooney... stay away!!

Capper

ben_020285

Go for 3 mid prems and spend the cash elsewhere.

CrowsFan

Just to throw out another name what about Kieren Jack? Had a poor year last year due to some injury troubles, but year before averaged over 100.
But between Barlow and Cooney I would pick Barlow ;)

valkorum