S.Thompson vs Rocky

Started by kilbluff1985, February 05, 2012, 06:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Hey guys so one dilemma i'm facing is who out of these guys will be my 4th mid i'm keen on Rocky for the obvious reasons but keen on Thompson due to his easy draw playing GC, GWS, Port twice etc.

Worth noting i'm more going for overall rankings this years and possibly winning the $1000 lol

Also worth noting current prem mids are GAJ, Swan, Murphy, Thompson/Rocky.

I think they might average similar but Thompson's easy draw might put him in front and i think Thompson is more of a proven player then Rocky is

reesbr

had the same problem... rocky

jballstars

Thommo gets it yes but he also butchers the ball too much to be a true star of Sc more DT for mine so Rocky in Sc

Mozza3

Tough one. I like Thommo's easy draw and the Lions have a tough start to the season. Thommo is more proven so I'd choose him.

Richooo

tbh i think you are  wasting money. i reckon barlow will end up scoring very similar to both of these to and is 150K cheaper. but if you believe that one of these two are the way to go, i would go with thommo more of a proven performer and he has that incredibly easy draw

Ringo

Because of doubts on Rockliffes ability to handle tight tags (has not had attention in the past) would go Thompson.

ben_020285

Rockliff wins because he is a machine and will average better than Thompson this year.

cortez

Yes richooo lets all put barlow as mid 4 and then we can have tbe same teams. Its ok ok for teams to be different!!! Me id say rocky, thompson is more suited to dt.