Rate My Team/ Leave some valuable advice

Started by bens men, February 06, 2012, 09:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bens men

DEF: B.Goddard, C.Enright, H.Shaw, B.Deledio, M.Clarke, S.Docherty, T.Mohr  (W.Sierakowski, S.Morris)

MID: D.Swan, G.Ablett, S.Mitchell, J.Trengrove, M.Barlow, J.McDonald  (A.Treloar, L.Brown)

RUCK: S.Jacobs, J.Giles (T.Derickx, O.Stephenson)

FWD: L.Franklin, A.Goodes, M.Pavlich, S.Sidebottom, N.Riewoldt, D.Zorko, T.Walsh (C.Hampton, S.Kerridge)

Rem Salary: $300

kiwibomber1

washemj21

id probably rate your team and 8.5/10 as ur team is pretty solid and covers the byes atm reasonably well. i personally think u shoud trade didak for sidebottom as they will score around the same and didak is much cheaper. hes had a full preseason unlike last year and i can see him lifting his average back up. also who is c hampton?

bens men

Your persistence of promoting Didak is very encouraging Washemj21, however with the emergence of similar younger players such as Fasolo, Beams, Blair and Sidebottom I believe Didaks role will be relatively limited and almost certainly will be seen wearing the vest every now and then in 2012. Also Sidebottom has been linked to a greater midfield role similar to his position in his teenage years which should see his average increase to the near 3 digits.

C.Hampton is a delightful prospect for GWS who should be allowing a lot of their younger players gain greater experience by rewarding them with game time. He should play a comfortable 10+ matches and is a prominent scorer seeking maybe an average around the 70s mark.

kiwibomber1

I like your back line some very good names there. i wouldnt consider morris as he will be pisitioned on the full back line it might be hard for him to get the points. also maybe upgrade one of your ruckman to cox or sandi by downgrading one of your bac like players. good team though

bens men

Thanks for the advice Kiwi Bomber. Wasn't to sure on my defensive rookies atm sort of deciding between a few players and weighing up their job security and scoring potential. I'll consider upgrading another ruckman as well because I don't think Jacobs will be able to carry the ruck department by himself with the lack of experience of the other ruckman. Cheers

Maverick

This is wat its all about. Very good team here. I am struggling to comprehend how u have such a good team and yet still be able to afford it. The nick riewoldt pick is a very dangerous one. He has come back from an average year, and maybe that was because of the st kilda school girl incident, i don't know, but if he puts his boots on this year i think that he may prove to pay of quite nicely for bens men. The teams structure is good, i really can't fault it. Hardly any mid-pricers, and a great mixture of rookies and premiums. I gather you have a lot of faith in your ruck man, which is where i assume u have saved a lot of money. Good team here and i can see Ben's Men doing well this year